Limited Run Blade Runner 2049 - K's blaster....in Metal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m going to spend tomorrow polishing the grip.

ACCAF9BD-0AD7-493B-97A3-091C4F7DF20C.jpeg

The action received 2 brass pins epoxied in place as a mechanical means of holding the halves together, much like in knife making. Very solid.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its only been 2 weeks, it takes years you see.. 52 weeks in the year...closed for holidays...more days off than santa claus sorry.

Year Four will be different/get finger out ass and polish:)

I have had my kids full time since boxing day. They go back to their mother tomorrow night.

i am off from Batwoman until the 18th, so i am back to work on the blaster as of Monday.

brandomack

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So i’ve been busy this week experimenting with a new product, and am SUPER stoked about how its going.

about 3 months ago, while perusing facebook, an ad came up for printable rubber resin, i figured “what the hell” and ordered a litre.

It arrived just before New Years, and i got started on Monday.

8E0ECB46-725E-4999-9218-A71A9E362A5A.jpeg

So off the bat, it took some time getting my settings right, as there were no starting points i could find online as it is such a new product.

i ran different orientations and support locations
and after several failures due to inadequate support diameter, i finally got it.

7DE5EFC8-EE9E-4D51-802B-91E69A434DDA.jpeg

Absolutely perfect! Every detail was captured.
Plus it is rubber, and authentic to the original prop.

5F196D53-5E9A-4154-AD9F-7626BC975E59.jpeg

I’m modelling the batch file right now, and then will start printing them all. I already ordered more of the product.