Dune 2 Freemen Watch METAL BODIES ARE IN

sp can you share a photo with the aluminium body? can you also share a photo of the unassembled pieces? I will order one of them today based on the photos.
Thanks! :)

Sorry for the late reply everyone. Been really busy with cryknives, commissions, military training and my day job. Just a busy period.

Guess what came in?

I hope to have at least 2-3 painted up over the next few days. They are gonna look great.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-30 at 12.46.25 AM.jpeg

My kit arrived the other day! It's beautiful. It's gonna be awhile before I'll have some time to work on it, but I can't wait to get this finished up and on display! Thank you so much for providing these :love:
IMG_7519.jpeg

How long will this run be going? Starting a new job next month and would love to get one of these then!

Wrapping up the 5th batch. Not sure if my team will be making any further metal bodies. If anyone else is keen , now is the time before we button this project up.

We did get asked a couple of times if there will be any lights etc. Fact is, based on all our research, all the pics we've seen of the actual props are purely static with no lights or any sort of functionality.

Wrapping up the 5th batch. Not sure if my team will be making any further metal bodies. If anyone else is keen , now is the time before we button this project up.

We did get asked a couple of times if there will be any lights etc. Fact is, based on all our research, all the pics we've seen of the actual props are purely static with no lights or any sort of functionality.
any chance can you share a photo of a built and painted - complete replica?

Back