Assassin's Creed 2 "hidden blade" WIP

Thanks again, I know I have not made any real progress with this recently, BUT....
I think I've found a way to make the extendable and retractable blade, not the 3 parts one, but it could open and close pulling and pushing a small metal rod that goes in a tubular guide on the side of the blade case up to your hand, so it could work like in the game (move your wirst outside and it comes out, move it inside and it comes back in), and the solution is so simple that I'm asking myself why I didn't thought of that earlier!
Basically it will be a big "out the front" switchblade! Like the Joker knife in the Dark Knight or more like this one actually: YouTube - Black Airbourne-Avenger Double Action Out the Front Switchblade

...Or at least that's the idea... :lol:

About the sculpt itself it's basically done, and I think I want to make the ones Ezio wears on AC:B... Great costume all-around!
And maybe the two different belt insigna/emblem/buckle in the future :)

Awesome bro. And you should TOTALLY do a hidden blade from AC:B. By far my favorite game/costume out of the 3 that are out right now. And I am so excited for the next one! Hopefully it comes out this holiday. BTW, I looked at your portfolio and I am very impressed with your 3D capabilities. Hope to see that AC:B hidden blade soon! :)

Nice Work Man!!! I am personally working on a hidden blade but I am trying to make with the design plans from the game. But this is definetly an option.

Your sculpts are absolutely breathtaking! Did you use any kind of stamping doe the symmetrical parts on the blade mechanism?

Simply amazing man, your sculpts are inspiring. I work with super sculpey too but I have a long way to go before I reach your level. Can't wait to see this all finished.

This is. by FAR, the best replica i've seen so far. phenomenal sculpt. If you were to get the blade attached and working, with a paint job. that'd be a masterpiece.

I don't know why I got no notifications about new comments on this thread, but let me say THANK YOU ALL!
I've taken a long pause from this prop, but I hope I will be able to collaborate with some friends to make casts of it... And hopefully other props from AC as well ;)

Thanks again!!!

Hello Ramiel!

You are the reason I joined the rpf this week... I have been lurking and reading the posts and you and Fev are the reasons I am making a wrist blade and bracer replica. I have finished the inner padded liner and I am working on the 3rd revision of my working 2 stage, 3 part, ratcheting 1 handed wrist blade.

Then I have to decide if I want to go with the master assassin bracer like Fev made or the older style or with the assassins emblem and feather part...

Thanks a bunch toy you both ad I REALLY wish you would finish this prop and get the mold Made lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back