ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

YeAh I ordered roughly 1500-2000 worth of Star Trek shht from anovos today when I went on there site there’s an entirely new site just with Star Wars stuff. I emailed em asking what happens now to my orders and money I paid

The Star Trek items might actually be a bigger problem than the Star Wars items now unless Denuo Novo is also working on getting a Star Trek license and it isn't completed yet. It is odd that there is no information from Anovos about it at all and no indication it will be handled by another company.

I agree, the Star Trek items are a bigger problem. I think we're out of luck for those items. At least EFX eventually came through with the Scout Trooper helmets, albeit pre damaged, but at least it came. I lucked out with MR and got all my items. I ran out of luck with Anovos:(
Cheers,
Kevin

I agree, the Star Trek items are a bigger problem. I think we're out of luck for those items. At least EFX eventually came through with the Scout Trooper helmets, albeit pre damaged, but at least it came. I lucked out with MR and got all my items. I ran out of luck with Anovos:(
Cheers,
Kevin

Hopefully Denuo Novo gets the Star Trek license too but hasn't announced it yet. If it isn't announced soon I would contact the credit card company. A companies website going away should be a good reason to get a chargeback.

Yikes. I had expected a long wait and decided my patience would hold out. But, on whim, I visited Anovos dot com today to see if there were any updates and saw the new site.

I paid for a "STAR TREK™: FIRST CONTACT / DEEP SPACE NINE - Premier Line Command Uniform Jacket (July 2018 Pre-Order Wave) in July of 2018."

Then, a month or so into the pandemic, I bought the undershirt for the uniform because it was on sale, and I received in within two weeks. This really set my mind at ease in terms of how long the jacket was taking to produce.

A short time later, I bought a BSG t-shirt for my fiancé from one of their many clearance sales and after a few months of no delivery or updates, I started a ticket process and got the standard reply. Six months later I followed up and got no response but the ticket was marked as resolved, I sent another ticket asking about status--no reply again and ticket marked as resolved.

I figured it was due to the pandemic and felt that I had waited a couple years already, so why not stay patient? This is incredibly disappointing.

STAR WARS™: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: Han Solo "Bespin" Pant Belt Accessory × 1
STAR WARS™ Han Solo Belt Buckle Accessory × 1
Order Number #ANOVOS-69305
Ordered July 2020 and items were in stock.

*sigh*
Me, too. Captain Kirk bomber jacket, pre-paid at the intro price, have the receipt/email. Paid through credit card.
Any tips on what I should do?
Please advise...

Last edited:
SCI FI -- ditto on having that jacket preordered. The breakup of ANOVOS' licenses has the non-Star Wars stuff in a bit of a holding pattern as things get sorted out. I'm expecting word from folks I know there soon as far as what's going on with Trek, BSG, and so forth.

Clicking on the original order link took me to the new denuonovo.com site -with no Trek items listed (of course), hence my concern and search.
Any updates y'all can provide are greatly appreciated.
Thank you all-

Clicking on the original order link took me to the new denuonovo.com site -with no Trek items listed (of course), hence my concern and search.
Any updates y'all can provide are greatly appreciated.
Thank you all-
Yup. Anovos, as a business entity, is no longer a thing. Star Wars was the most urgent thing to resolve, so that's been taken care of first. Neca, who bought Rubies when they went bankrupt, spun-off a subsidiary called "Rubies II" specifically to run the new only-Star Wars Anovos successor licensee. Anovos had created a new entity (Korben) to handle the new Aliens-verse license. Their other licenses, that predated the Star Wars one (Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Ghostbusters) are the ones that are being sorted out now. I can't name names, but I am assured from someone I trust that announcements regarding those licenses and items are coming before the end of the year. He is a huge Trek fan and is so frustratedly impatient to get finished items in and shipping he's practically chewing the furniture. It ain't just placating lip-service.

Yup. Anovos, as a business entity, is no longer a thing. Star Wars was the most urgent thing to resolve, so that's been taken care of first. Neca, who bought Rubies when they went bankrupt, spun-off a subsidiary called "Rubies II" specifically to run the new only-Star Wars Anovos successor licensee. Anovos had created a new entity (Korben) to handle the new Aliens-verse license. Their other licenses, that predated the Star Wars one (Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, and Ghostbusters) are the ones that are being sorted out now. I can't name names, but I am assured from someone I trust that announcements regarding those licenses and items are coming before the end of the year. He is a huge Trek fan and is so frustratedly impatient to get finished items in and shipping he's practically chewing the furniture. It ain't just placating lip-service.
You might have more insight than I do, but according to the DenuoNovo rep quoted in that video, Anovos is still a thing and all Trek, Ghostbusters & Marvel license questions should be directed to Anovos. When I linked the video in post #97, it's marked to start at the 4 minute mark where that question is answered.

Also if you search Anovos as a business entity in Texas (Taxable Entity Search), they are still active and able to conduct business according to the Secretary of State.

Edit: Also watch on to the q&a for 4 and 4b. That provides some light on a lot of our speculations.

I also think it's worth noting that although Denuo claims to have shipped a dozen different items and that they've fulfilled a couple of hundred orders, retailers such as BBTS still have items that Denuo says has been shipping for several months now as pre-orders, not in-stock.

Last edited:
I ordered a Star Trek Anovos 3rd season tunic during their big "Sale"... exactly a month before they vanished.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back