ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ggriffaw

Sr Member
YeAh I ordered roughly 1500-2000 worth of Star Trek shht from anovos today when I went on there site there’s an entirely new site just with Star Wars stuff. I emailed em asking what happens now to my orders and money I paid

The Star Trek items might actually be a bigger problem than the Star Wars items now unless Denuo Novo is also working on getting a Star Trek license and it isn't completed yet. It is odd that there is no information from Anovos about it at all and no indication it will be handled by another company.

nivektunk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I agree, the Star Trek items are a bigger problem. I think we're out of luck for those items. At least EFX eventually came through with the Scout Trooper helmets, albeit pre damaged, but at least it came. I lucked out with MR and got all my items. I ran out of luck with Anovos:(
Cheers,
Kevin

ggriffaw

Sr Member
I agree, the Star Trek items are a bigger problem. I think we're out of luck for those items. At least EFX eventually came through with the Scout Trooper helmets, albeit pre damaged, but at least it came. I lucked out with MR and got all my items. I ran out of luck with Anovos:(
Cheers,
Kevin

Hopefully Denuo Novo gets the Star Trek license too but hasn't announced it yet. If it isn't announced soon I would contact the credit card company. A companies website going away should be a good reason to get a chargeback.

DaSalvador

Yikes. I had expected a long wait and decided my patience would hold out. But, on whim, I visited Anovos dot com today to see if there were any updates and saw the new site.

I paid for a "STAR TREK™: FIRST CONTACT / DEEP SPACE NINE - Premier Line Command Uniform Jacket (July 2018 Pre-Order Wave) in July of 2018."

Then, a month or so into the pandemic, I bought the undershirt for the uniform because it was on sale, and I received in within two weeks. This really set my mind at ease in terms of how long the jacket was taking to produce.

A short time later, I bought a BSG t-shirt for my fiancé from one of their many clearance sales and after a few months of no delivery or updates, I started a ticket process and got the standard reply. Six months later I followed up and got no response but the ticket was marked as resolved, I sent another ticket asking about status--no reply again and ticket marked as resolved.

I figured it was due to the pandemic and felt that I had waited a couple years already, so why not stay patient? This is incredibly disappointing.

cmoneycollins

STAR WARS™: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: Han Solo "Bespin" Pant Belt Accessory × 1
STAR WARS™ Han Solo Belt Buckle Accessory × 1
Order Number #ANOVOS-69305
Ordered July 2020 and items were in stock.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.