ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

encased

My outstanding pieces (vest and pants) from my order of the Han Solo Signature line actually just arrived today. Looks like they are making headway on items and keeping their word so far.

Egon

Sr Member
My outstanding pieces (vest and pants) from my order of the Han Solo Signature line actually just arrived today. Looks like they are making headway on items and keeping their word so far.
Glad you got your gear! Any pics? Even in a DM would be appreciated to not derail the thread.

encased

Couple pics from my delivery yesterday.
IMG_8580.jpeg
IMG_8581.jpeg

encased

The sizing seems to be the normal from Anovos where the Large is maybe more of an XL. I bought the L mainly for display but as a costume possibility if I chose later. I'm currently wear a 46 and the vest does fit but will be a bit better after I trim back down to a 44. Have not tried the pants but got size L as well for those. I've worn size L from the Bespin Han and they fit just fine. I assume these would be similar.

DrMorbius

They got me for a Captain Kirk Bomber Jacket and a Discovery Phaser. This especially upsets me because they said the bombers were about ship then vanished. I know ANOVOS had a warehouse within a few miles from my house -- I would love to pay them a visit.

r2019g

I got notice on a couple of items today from BBTS. They're also showing the helmets that Denuo says is shipping as in stock. Will update everyone when they arrive.

startrekkin58

Kirk bomber jacket paid in 2018. Asked for numerous updates and given only vague responses. The last response was them saying to expect an announcement in September 2021. Nothing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.