Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sabs

Let me know if i can help
The easiest would be if you print out one of the pages of drawings, and correct the measurements with pen based on correct ones you take from a part. Then you could scan or take a picture of the corrected drawing and email it to me or post it to the forum and I can update the drawing.

I'm working on making a more up to date drawing of the grenade body now, and then I will re upload all the drawings with both Inches and millimeters marked on the drawings since as someone mentioned before, most of the parts were produced in inches.

sabs

Sabs

Hello again,

The Grenade body now has a version 2.

The other parts will me made in a similar way as best I can, though the tolerances will probably not be included as I have done for this drawing unless I am able to get my hands on the original production drawings for other parts as well. I was able to add them because of I have the drawings of the Mark I grenade, which I have also uploaded, and that has limit tolerances which I have copied.

Please enjoy the grenade body in full imperial and metric dimensions.

Sabs

Sabs

Anyone want to right some wrongs on these Drawings? I'm really interested (and struggling with) the brass parts of the grenade. Windvane blades, etc. How thick are they? How long are they? Other dimensions.

Pms are fine if you want to be anonymous.

Come on, it's lock down, what else have you got to do?