Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

Blades are cut!! I need to smooth out, weld pieces and add the (big screw) in the blade. I can take payment now. Im asking for half now, the remaining balance when your blade is finished and ready to ship. Blade is $350.00 shipping is $20 if in the US $100 if over seas. Send payment to clintonryan4@gmail.com.
The interest list I have is:

Rafite
Boba Flint
Pnag
Kurtyboy
Cyberblock
Hirohawa

I have 2 blades left in this run, pm me if interested. Thank you everyone for your patience!!

Ryan
20210515_114240.jpg

All vader rods are sold! Thank you Ralf!! They'll be shipping soon to the US. I'll keep everyone posted when I receive them. For those that are also getting a blade and or other castings I'll just ship the rod with your other order so you won't have to pay any extra shipping.

Vader rods are shipped! I'll notify everyone once I receive them and shipping details. Thank you Rufus72! You do beautiful work, very much appreciated!
I drilled out and tapped all (big screw) holes for each blade. Soothing out all machine cutting imperfections and continuing assembly. I'll finish each blade in the order received. Excited to get these out to you guys!

Ryan
20210521_123317.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back