Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

If you need a cannon connector don't hesitate to get one of Ryan's castings.

Attachments

• cannon connector.jpg
    cannon connector.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 98
Hey everyone! Been off grid for a little bit due to family emergencies + a graveyard shift. As I'm getting the last of my blades finished and sent out I wanted to update you on the progress of getting these more efficiently done. I recently did some STI files for the machinist Ive been working with to get these done much quicker as my first batch buyers had and have had to wait a while because of several circumstances that happened along the way. The next batch will be for the most part entirely machine cut. I don't have the time to continue doing the blades the way I've been. Now there are things I will still have to do by hand because the machine cutting does not simply leave a smooth awesome finish on aluminum. I will still have to smooth out the blade, the beveled edge, base and sides. All pieces. I will also have to assemble the pieces which takes hours to do as well. I'll add also the large slotted screw. Mounting I will still leave up to the owner. I tested my file to double check that it is sound by printing a 3D blade which turned out perfect. Im changing also the process in which I'll be accepting orders/payment. For those that haven't been able to order but have reached out I'll pm you first. Another update is I'll be offering 2 other blades. Including the double headed gamorrean guard vibro lance blade and the vibro axe blade as seen on the Mandelorian. The first new batch will be cut soon and dialed in before I take any orders. Thank you everyone for your patience and for your support.

Here's the 3D printed blade. The machine cut blade will have similar texture on the beveled edge as it can't do one sweep on the beveled edge. It has to be cut in sections because the degree of the bevel changes leaving a similar texture as you can see on the printed blades edge. The tip of the blade broke off that's why it looks like that.
The top of the bevel is in-between what the screen accurate blade is. On the screen used prop one side is more aggressive than the other as you can see in the photos. The more aggressive side looked odd when balanced and even on both sides. The (big screw) side looked very odd when I had the opposite sides bevel on it so I did an in the middle beveled edge at the top.
20210401_142511.jpg
20210401_142407.jpg
20210401_142434.jpg
20210401_135654.jpg
20210401_143643.jpg
20210401_143923.jpg

Can't say enough nice things about Ryan - he was an absolute pleasure to deal with and the quality of the vibro axe blade is amazing! Can't wait to see what you do w/ the Gamorrean and Mandalorian vibro axes!

Now if I can just find one of those correct faucet clamps! I've bought at least 3 that I was told the clamp would be the same in the pic and then it wasn't! :-(

The first 10 blades in the new run are in production right now! These blades are all machine cut. I'll still have to smooth out and do a little cleanup plus assembly but the new process is much more efficient and is a big time saver. For orders I'm collecting half the payment upfront to secure your spot plus materials. The remaining balance will be due upon completion. Im still working on the templates for the two other blades I'll be offering. Once I have a prototype finished I'll post an intrest thread and decide to do a run based off that. Thank you for all your patience.

Ryan

Hey everyone just an update, I'm still waiting on the new run to be finished as the shop I'm using this is their busy season and they're kind enough to do this for me on the side.
Rufus72 has 7 screen accurate vader rods for those interested at $80 a piece. Payment can be sent to clintonryan4@gmail.com once I've received payment for the 7, Ralf will ship them to me, then I'll distribute them from here for those in the US.

Hey everyone just an update, I'm still waiting on the new run to be finished as the shop I'm using this is their busy season and they're kind enough to do this for me on the side.
Rufus72 has 7 screen accurate vader rods for those interested at $80 a piece. Payment can be sent to clintonryan4@gmail.com once I've received payment for the 7, Ralf will ship them to me, then I'll distribute them from here for those in the US.
I'm interested in one, but I'm not in the US?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back