Limited Run 2nd Run of Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

You said we don't need all 50 spots signed up for the run to go ahead. So with 39 now, how many more do we need?

I mean, I'm still in tfor the other four I promised. I'm working an out-of-state internship, basically, and won't have funds until the end of the month, probably.

I think I'm going to set the preorders to close at the end of the month to make sure Inquisitor Peregrinus can get on the run :)

So here we go:

--------------------------
UPDATE August 10th 2022

The closing date for pre-orders will be Thursday the 1st of September 2022, three weeks from now. As mentioned, once pre-orders are closed any remaining reserved spots with unpaid deposits will no longer be eligible for the pre-order price and will instead need to pay the full amount.

If you were waiting, the time is NOW! :D

I’m in. Just sent money. Made it (I hope), with 7 minutes to spare.
Hope you’re recovering quickly. My wife has Covid now.

Any guesstimate when the other payment will be due? A week, a month, 4 months?

UPDATE September 2nd 2022

Pre orders are now officially CLOSED!

Looks like we will have a few spares which will be available once pre-orders are all dealt with.

The factory have given a lead time of 4-5 weeks, I am realistically expecting it to take longer but I have discussed the issue with the imperfect finishing on the previous run in the hope that we can avoid that this time.

I will post updates here as I receive them from the factory but now we begin the hard part - The Wait.

Sent the next chunk of deposit. Last third will likely need to wait 'til after the holiday weekend. Ever since I finished high school, I have hated bank holidays. Things aren't open and everything financial is delayed when I want to do things. *grump*

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back