Limited Run 2nd Run of Accurate RotJ Force Pike - Weapon of the Emperor's Royal Guard

I am in.

The pike can be disassembled. The clear cap at the bottom is glued into place. Perhaps a removable cap is not necessary, but I'd like to forego glue to avoid visible smears or bubbles.

Would it be possible to lathe a deep groove for an O-ring into the side of the cap stem? The O-ring sits proud just enough to impart a friction fit.

I am in.

The pike can be disassembled. The clear cap at the bottom is glued into place. Perhaps a removable cap is not necessary, but I'd like to forego glue to avoid visible smears or bubbles.

Would it be possible to lathe a deep groove for an O-ring into the side of the cap stem? The O-ring sits proud just enough to impart a friction fit.

You're a bit late to get in on the pre-production so any modifications will probably need to be done by you or have someone do it for you.

I am in.

Yes, too late to make modifications I'm afraid.

--------------------------
UPDATE October 6th 2022
--------------------------

I have received a picture of some of the parts in progress from the factory, thought you'd enjoy seeing it :)

Machining finished parts-10.6.png

Wow, awesome to see a second run going! Looks like I missed out on the pre-order. If there is is one still available from the run or a waiting list please add me. I’m still interested at the full price. Can send a deposit if needed.

Just got these pictures from the factory, super pleased with how they're turning out!

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    536.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    320.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    478.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 104
More news! Production is finished on the pikes so I just need to pay the balance and get them shipped to me so I can start sending them out to all you lovely people!

Attachments

• F11F0042-F1B2-4392-829E-7DF2E64FD37D.JPEG
    F11F0042-F1B2-4392-829E-7DF2E64FD37D.JPEG
    181.6 KB · Views: 77
  • FP-01.jpg
    FP-01.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 80
  • FP-04.jpg
    FP-04.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 81
  • FP-05.jpg
    FP-05.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 75
Wow, awesome to see a second run going! Looks like I missed out on the pre-order. If there is is one still available from the run or a waiting list please add me. I’m still interested at the full price. Can send a deposit if needed.

Hi is the order book full and is there a reserve list if any are spare. If so can you put me down for a pike..thanks for any reply in advance

If there is any spares or cancelations I'd really appreciate being put on a waiting list to buy one . . . Thanks!

Interested! let me know if the PayPal is still a valid place to send money!

For everyone who didn't get on the run in time I will definitely have a few spares which I will make available after everyone on the run has been taken care of :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back