1:1 scale Ian McKellen Gandalf COMPLETED! Pics Page 3

Flat out speechless!

Seeing this makes me wonder how this actor would feel knowing that someone could recreate his likeness so perfectly. What an honor, but also a little eerie, haha. You must be so proud of your skills!

Thanks for the great response so far, gang! I am humbled! I really set out to do the actor and the character justice and your comments justify that attempt! THANK YOU!

Admit it, you got hold of a Weta lifecast, didn't you? All that clay stuff on page 1 was just for the sake of verisimilitude. C'mon, you're among friends, you can let it out... :lol

The standards around here just keep getting higher. Ridiculously impressive work!

'YOU HAVE JUST PASSED' up my expectations!!!:D:thumbsup
That is some amazing paintwork as well as a labor of love for punching all that hair.
You definitely did justice to your amazing sculpt.

Fantastic!! You've capture him beautifully. That is a great great piece of art. You should be proud!! Thanks for sharing and damn you for making me so #%@& envious of your skills :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back