Harry Potter Battle of Hogwarts

and on the topic of trackjackets could anyone please!!!! help me find harry's from the order of the Phoenix when they first go to grimauld place

Found an original, same model used on Harry... Had to grab a 2XL and shrink it a bit to get the right ratios for my size

harry-hallows-jacket.jpg

harry-hallows-jacket-back.jpg

I love the Harry Potter films, and your best bet would get the closet possible things. I would try thrift stores. You can get really lucky there. So far though you look great!

Hi All,

I'm not normally one to resurrect an old thread, but now that the Harry Potter Studio Tour is open, there is a lot more info available on this particular costume as the costume dep continuity sheets are partially on display.

Here's what I've been able to make out from one:

Blue Jeans ("Uni Glo")

L/Grey L/S T-Shirt with blk trim at neck (Topman - S)

Navy Blue Zip Top with Sky Blue Linining. Zip D/U 16"

Blue socks

Black Pointer Trainers

Brown Leather Belt

Beige Cord Jacket. U/D

For those of you not in the UK, "Topman" is a retailer/brand over here.

We've already managed to ID that the jacket is from Debenhams and is part of their "Maine" range.
It's good to finally be able to ID the make for the Jeans and Shoes.

Also, as these are continuity sheets, I assume D/U = "Done up"U/D = "Undone"

Sadly it doesn't give the make or material for the underjacket.

A while back a member of the team very kindly had a careful look at the jacket for me to see if we could ID anything but there were no markings on the zip, and no internal labels, so the mystery on that one continues I'm afraid.

Anyway, I hope that helps

Last edited:
Hello to everyone following this thread. It’s been great to see people putting stuff together. I’m now putting my costume together. I’ve tried very hard to find the correct corduroy jacket but whilst looking about I actually managed to come across a very good alternate on my travels and I think it’s a good one to use. Just finished making some alterations to my navy Lee cooper jacket and found a pair of excellent canvas shoes that are by Levi’s which I feel look very close :) I look forward to piecing more together and distressing the heck out of it! Going to pick up Malfoy’s wand and the Elder wand next.

E6A0B74D-D7FE-4756-9687-C74E61E68DD2.jpeg35D3EA1C-D9F9-4732-87F5-6F3FF14251BA.jpegB1A6CD53-4FBE-4FED-993D-04355AFF1B2F.jpeg 0B300E95-171E-44E5-B1D8-7CE3CFD03F32.jpeg5E6D8B1B-45D9-4D0F-9228-B1ECB2AA8B24.jpeg

Congratulations, and nice work in the weathering. If you can ever manage to get your hands on the original Maine style jacket and apply the same weathering it will look more awesome

Long shot, but does anyone have one of the Belstaff Harry jackets or the Debenhams jackets in a small or medium that they’re willing to sell? Will make a good offer. Please PM me!

Weird coincidence that I got a notification about this old thread today, as I literally just found one of the SA navy Next jackets. Unfortunately it's an XL, so if anyone happens to have a Small or Medium and wants to do a size trade, HMU!

I got lucky with the Maine jacket and Levi's shoes back in 2018, but this was the first break on the jacket
Glasses are Magnoli's

(Photo taken in Hogsmeade at USH by my friend PotterheadPortal. My IG is @aaronrivin if anyone feels so inclined. Slowly starting to resume work on HP stuff).
56178433_10156305156256909_4024458444537856000_o.jpg

Last edited:
Just coming on here to say that the color of the lining on the Maine coat isn’t size specific as was originally suggested, I have one in size small and it’s the original beige plaid color and a friend found one that’s a medium and it’s the same lining as mine. Thought that might be useful for others! Aaron looking great! Congrats on being able to find Yourself the Next zip up!

Last edited:
Weird coincidence that I got a notification about this old thread today, as I literally just found one of the SA navy Next jackets. Unfortunately it's an XL, so if anyone happens to have a Small or Medium and wants to do a size trade, HMU!

I got lucky with the Maine jacket and Levi's shoes back in 2018, but this was the first break on the jacket
Glasses are Magnoli's

(Photo taken in Hogsmeade at USH by my friend PotterheadPortal. My IG is @aaronrivin if anyone feels so inclined. Slowly starting to resume work on HP stuff).
View attachment 1361300
Do you know any good places to look for the blue jacket? I’ve been so far unsuccessful at finding one that’s a similar pattern and color scheme.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back