Harry Potter Battle of Hogwarts

Slightly off topic, but am I right in thinking you're in the UK? If you are, I dont know if this will be of interest but fingers crossed I should be giving Voldy another outing on Saturday 28th at London Expo, along with loads of my fellow costumers from the UK Garrison - if you like that kind of thing, come along and say hi :)

Cool! I'm on the MCM Expo crew - I'll mostly be behind the ticket desk but if I see a Voldemort I'll say hi :lol

@arivin - yeah I saw that pic too and wondered if they were the type with toe covers, but if you look at the pic of him releasing hedwig from Privit drive (from the same film collection on Oclumencia), then they dont look like they do. Given that the others dont show toe covers I'd be tempted to say it's a trick of the light, or perhaps, the stitching which you can see in the other pics

Those Keds looked a fair way off to me, but right in terms of height. I probably won't get a chance to look today, but see what you can find using the terms "midi boots" and "ankle boots" (along with "canvas", "mens" and "laces") in the same search - that might throw something up.

@firefly - yeah definately come and say hi (although dont expect me to say hi back - I'll be in character the whole time so may just settle for torturing you for being a muggle, but dont take it personally! :lol)

Sorry to be a party pooper, but that's not it. It's got the wrong type zip, doesn't have the horizontal bit, and doesnt have the bottom trim line...... but that's only an issue if you're trying to go movie accurate. If you're not, then it's close enough ;)

I'm not entirely convinced it's a fleece either. I thought it was initially, but the more I've looked at it, the more I'm starting to thing it actually looks more like a cotton (although it may have a fleece collar - it may even be reversable I guess... hmm)

Could these be the shoes?

Product: SK8-Hi D-Lo

255407_10150188907566909_530611908_7041996_1712175_n.jpg

Neither of those are the exact same shoe BUT.... BUT..... I think they're both brilliant finds and probably the closest you're going to find unless you're extremely lucky.

It's interesting that you found the RL one's as when I was looking initially both RL, Guicci and another designer (I can't remember which one now) all seemed to keep coming up so that was where I focused my search for a while but didn't find an exact match.

Out of those 2, I'd actually be more tempted to go for the SK8's - they look closer to me and the fabric looks like a much better match than the RL one (plus, you wouldn't need to worry about modding it to hide the logo)

Good work!

actually, before you go ahead and buy these it may be worth emailing Vans to see if they recognise Harry's. The one thing I noticed about Vans is that they seem to be a real great match for the sole and Fabric, so may be worth asking them if the recognise the shoe - in particular, highlight to them that you're looking for something that matches, but with that raise eyelet part. You never know you're luck, and if they dont come back with anything then at least you know you'll have tried another avenue as well :)

Two new promo shots, on the off chance they lead us to something new. And I've decided that if I manage to find an accurate jacket, and it's not *super* expensive, I'd be willing to invest in it. So I'm still keeping my eyes open there.

Fight_Harry.jpg

HP7-PT2-ONESHEET.jpg

I know, every time I see the buses and billboards I try to figure it out. In the bigger versions I've seen it almost looks like it was blurred out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back