What does your Workshop/Workspace look like?

4 screens?? but why? Why not print out blueprints?? And next to the sanders??? OH LAWD! :lol

I'm super paranoid to do any kind of work anywhere near my iMac which is why I keep the Mac in the living room, which is at the other end of the house. When it's not in use, it, along with all other clean-environment-needing equipment (printers, scanner, etc) get covered. Same with the PC running my CNC in my workroom, when not in use, the pc, screen and Variable Frequency Drive (for the spindle) get covered. Every other month or so, I usually spend the weekend cleaning and dusting the entire house... 1100 sq ft of top-to-bottom dusting and cleaning.

Any spraying is done in the garage as well as sanding. Truth be known my workbench out there has better lighting and a hell of a lot more room but I work on my motorcycles (1:1 scale) out there and the two worlds would not work together.

When I was a professional art director my mac was a workhorse. Now it's be relegated to jukebox while I'm building models and a transfer station for my phone.

- - - Updated - - -

I kept waiting for the punchline... until I realized that it wasn't a joke. :lol

Some of these workshops are putting me to shame! Here's my old dinning room shop:

Untitled.png

And here is my new basement workshop I just moved into;

Untitled 2.png

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back