Interest Veracity Labs - "The Princess" (Leia lightsaber) hilt Interest Thread

I THINK they are gauging interest to see how many people are interested in both runs. The copper being the main run, while the rose gold would be the limited edition. They are thinking of capping it at 42 because that is the number of years between the theatrical release of ANH to TROS. Which I completely understand. But making a limited number of both copper and rose gold would be considered a limited edition anyway (in my opinion).
ohhh. yeah i saw a list of 42 slots already filled up so i was like “wait, are these already the people getting them? so there’s like literally zero chance anymore?” lol

Well, that's what they're trying to figure out. If they are going to cap out at 42 (PLEASE DON'T!!!) but we'll have to wait and see. They said that the people that want rose gold (if capped) will be put on the list for the copper version. Now we wait patiently for them to congregate and give us their verdict.

I assume it will be more. I also hope they don't cap it. I don't want to make too many arguments because it'll just look self serving, but to me, just doing a one time run is going to make it limited enough. The symbolism is kind of neat, but not neat enough to deny the few on the waiting list. Maybe a compromise is to number the first 42 or something?

In any case, I'm sure I'll be perfectly happy with copper, but would definitely love to go rose gold, assuming the price doesn't break the bank.

I assume it will be more. I also hope they don't cap it. I don't want to make too many arguments because it'll just look self serving, but to me, just doing a one time run is going to make it limited enough. The symbolism is kind of neat, but not neat enough to deny the few on the waiting list. Maybe a compromise is to number the first 42 or something?

In any case, I'm sure I'll be perfectly happy with copper, but would definitely love to go rose gold, assuming the price doesn't break the bank.

what is the point of the waiting list though? does it give an advantage?

I don't think the copper ones are just a "one time run" tho. Much like the MoM, there will likely be a couple/few runs of the copper. It's just the rose gold that is limited to very few.

Absolutely it is happening. I can say for sure run is confirmed.

no development updates yet as we have been trying to wrap up the Luke Hero run first but if you all look at that you will get a sense of the quality this will be even though it is a different hilt.

Once the hero run wraps up I will be returning focus to finishing design of this and we will proceed with it
any updates on production as of late february 2021?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back