Tron: Legacy CLU helmet build

Re: CLU and Rinzler Helmet

Wow, that is really awesome. Would you be willing to make more for sale?? My cousin and I are EDM(electronic dance music) artists and we would LOVE both rinzler and clu helmets for future shows. If you can please PM me or reply or however this thing works lol, even if its to decline, would be appreciated. Of course, in the even that you are willing to make them for us, we are willing to pay asking price.

He does not...however....Artfunkprops does. artfunkprop@gmail.com
also facebook, look up artfunkprop. ;) That's how I got MINE.....came in this morning. However, for THAT helmet you better have a few pretty pennies saved up. for shipping that's less that 30 days (between the two is only 20 bucks, better to go faster shipping) you're looking at a little over $600 no joke....there are a couple others they do well, just the same if not maybe better, but THEY are at $700+ w/shipping giver take. Artfunkprops is the better way to go for the price, and based on my experience.....they do Daft Punk helmets too. ;) But this cool guy here is the only cool guy that does C.L.U. so in many ways he's a hero. Thanks Aron

Wow, that is really awesome. Would you be willing to make more for sale?? My cousin and I are EDM(electronic dance music) artists and we would LOVE both rinzler and clu helmets for future shows. If you can please PM me or reply or however this thing works lol, even if its to decline, would be appreciated. Of course, in the even that you are willing to make them for us, we are willing to pay asking price.

Bowing down to you right now through the monitor, your work is fantastic! And that symmetry, oh my... I'm making a mask as well (different film) and your progress pics have definitely helped with some pointers. I'm uber interested in this and the Quorra helmet once I get some dough. Awesome work and thanks for sharing!

So glad you've benefited from these pages 'Walrus - your mask is coming along really well!

I thought I'd update this build thread to show some new progress pics of the updated lighting. I'm now using a brighter split-electrode panel with a printed color overlay. The light is wider for a more screen-accurate look, and it let's me hide the unlit portions of the light with a black border. I had to increase the width of the trench in order for this to fit.

The light is held in place with double-sided tape to help spread out the adhesive force.

Attachments

• CLU2.1 - 5.jpg
    CLU2.1 - 5.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 494
  • el light.jpg
    el light.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 318
  • light trench.jpg
    light trench.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 289
  • CLU2.1 - 7.jpg
    CLU2.1 - 7.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 616
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back