The Mandalorian (TV series)

Dude your kidding me, I don’t remember that!

Wow! I need to find a copy of that book
LOL

I think you even liked the post...
Screenshot_20211004-082007.png

I’m telling you. I can’t remember anything anymore.. that impact has still effected my speech and memory.. damn
You & me both... Ordered something for my wife off Amazon, it comes in & she asks why I ordered another one.

Turns out I had ordered this one 2 weeks after I ordered the other one. Becoming more wise & mature is awesome, but just getting old sucks. Lol

I’m telling you. I can’t remember anything anymore.. that impact has still effected my speech and memory.. damn
If it makes you feel better, Halliwax, I forget stuff and I don't have a head injuryo_O
You & me both... Ordered something for my wife off Amazon, it comes in & she asks why I ordered another one.

Turns out I had ordered this one 2 weeks after I ordered the other one. Becoming more wise & mature is awesome, but just getting old sucks. Lol
Yup, done that too haha.

I went to the store and at checkout I tried to scan an item on the scale in the bagging area... My brain was on malfunctioning autopilot today. :lol:

So is the next season coming at the same time as the Boba Fett show? It looks close if I have the right date. I was hoping they'd space them out a little.

I haven’t heard any announcements on the release date for mando.. I heard it was book of fett then Andor

If the various set watchers and scoopers are to be believed then Mando isn’t currently shooting, or at the very most has begun smaller shoots/pre-production

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back