The Mandalorian (TV series)

Okay love the trailer but what is up with the mystery sorcerers stuff? There is no way these people don't know about the Jedi and them not knowing about Yoda's species has always seemed odd. It has not been that long. Only five years since the Empire's end and everyone would know who the Empire destroyed to come into existence.

Also Daniel Logan is about the same age Boba Fett would be and Temuera Morrison is about twice the age he should be. Still Bob a appearing awesome.

Once the Empire started, they worked hard to not only eliminate the Jedi but also used propaganda to erase their history and what they truly were. So from that time to the A New Hope, then through Return of the Jedi, then to Mandalorian, that's close to 30 years. The other thing is that for most of the Galaxy, they never saw a real jedi, just the stories.

The Mandalorian themselves have a rocky relationship and I take it that certain clans still hold grudges.

Sabine?

sabine.jpg

Looks like Ashoka with a disguise to me. Looks like her head tendrils(I don't know what they are called) are wrapped in a black cloth that matches her cloak. Probably has make up to hide her markings. I'm guessing that is Rosario Dawson.

Many people are still not sure she's Sabine simply because Sasha is not Asian, and Pablo has clearly stated Sabine is. So we'll see. (OK shes Mandalorian but... you get it)

WWE's Sasha Banks... a.k.a "The Boss"

(Real name Mercedes is Justine Kaestner-Varnado)

I thought the rumor from a couple months ago was that Sasha Banks was playing Sabine. SO, at least one part of that rumor (that she is in the show at all) is true. I guess we'll have to wait and see if she is playing Sabine, or if that was just someone grasping at straws of who could play once they found out she was cast in the show. :unsure:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back