The Mandalorian (TV series)

Look what happens when they actually follow the plot they laid down for 3 episodes! Can’t believe chapter 5 & 7 are even from the same show after seeing this episode.

de71un2ifvvwr8utgjdaxa-_nc_ht-scontent-fagc1-1-jpg.jpg

I had one of these and the funniest thing was when the batteries were low.
the C3P0 voice would slow waaaay down.

"aaaaahhhhhh ttooooooo deeeee toooooo wheeeeeeeere aaaaaare youuuuuu."

Kinda like Dave in 2001 withdrawing memory modules that slowed HAL down.

I really like how far they are going in including stuff like this.

HOLY CRAP!!

What an Episode!! Brilliant stuff

Loved the Palitoy troop carrier

View attachment 1092772

Another thing I absolutely loved, is how Mando is low key getting all these parenting lessons. From the Tatooine mechanic simply telling him that he can't leave a baby alone, to the mom in the village being an example of a single parent, to probably the greatest example of all in this episode with Kuiil reprogramming IG-11 from the ground up.

The simple line of "I spent day after day reinforcing it's development with patience & affirmation." ought to be tattooed into the minds of every parent.

My eyes got a little misty...from the dust that blew across my desk at the exact time that they showed the last scene...

Wow, what a great episode! I cannot wait until Ch. 8 comes out. I have also been drooling over all the cool things we are getting to see...several "Awesome!" moments for me.

I really loved the shot where Mando looks back and forth several times while the baby is choking Cara, like its so unbelievable whats going on, he just couldn't believe that's what was happening. That scene also shows the baby still is a baby, and doesnt quite understand whats going on.

I reeeally love...

Death Troopers.

For my money, they're THE coolest type to be added to the Imperial repertoire.

yea. I think it's the rifle they designed for them that really sells it. It looks all around more powerful and better equipped than an e-11, but it doesn't look cartoonishly oversized or over powered.

They're also some of the first storm troopers we saw in Star wars that were clearing carrying additional kit and ammo, rather than just mystery boxes on their belts.

When that TIE Fighter landed I had a nerdgasm…..

It's nice to see the idea finally make it into Star Wars for keeps. Ever since I saw the art that inspired it, it just made sense. It actually made me somewhat more respectful towards TIE fighters; in a strange sort of way

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back