The Mandalorian Season 4

nwjedidave

Sr Member
With the Hollywood strikes Mando season 4 is now being rumored to become a movie.

While it doesn't matter to me, I'm wondering if this will be a Disney+ "movie" or theatrical release, and what everyone's pros/cons are on series VS movie?

I would hope Disney would learn from the longer Andor series that it's actually a good thing for character development and story telling.

The mandalorian just couldnt figure out what it wanted to be which is it's downfall. The film talk has been around well over a year already. I've said prior it will be interesting to see where Disney star wars is in a years time, about ten months from now if keeping count. The strike was predicted regardless of what the media will have you believe. Disney will find a way to "account" for the strike. Cancelling near everything and having a valid restart, not full reboot, is within it's valid grasp. It's all riding on Asoka and in my eyes it's not looking good.

With Disney they do not "learn" from "mistakes". They really just find a way out while trying to save their own pride and ego grabbing at cash along the way.

I would much rather have a straight to streaming movie for all these characters vs 30 minute shows with low budget action.

The mandalorian just couldnt figure out what it wanted to be which is it's downfall. The film talk has been around well over a year already. I've said prior it will be interesting to see where Disney star wars is in a years time, about ten months from now if keeping count. The strike was predicted regardless of what the media will have you believe. Disney will find a way to "account" for the strike. Cancelling near everything and having a valid restart, not full reboot, is within it's valid grasp. It's all riding on Asoka and in my eyes it's not looking good.

With Disney they do not "learn" from "mistakes". They really just find a way out while trying to save their own pride and ego grabbing at cash along the way.
Yeah. One problem is that with the success of the first two seasons of the Mandalorian is that they watered down the product too much and spread people out with all these extra shows. It's different when you have one show to focus on with all your talent putting their best stuff in, like they had for Mandalorian Season 1 and Season 2. Once you start splitting up focus with other shows and have people move to other projects, you end up with multiple mediocre shows rather than one good show. You can see it when they ask Filoni about Mandalorian Season 3. You can tell he wasn't too involved and was more focused on Ahsoka, which makes sense but it's bound to have an effect on the season.

Don’t need it, or any more Mandalorian. He’s not even the main character anymore anyway.

Give me a series starting where Kelleran Beck picked up Grogu and I’ll watch that. I’ll get a show about the most awesome Jedi ever. Ahmed Best gets Star Wars redemption. And Disney can keep milking their little green cash cow.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back