The Mandalorian and Grogu (feature film)

This is my problem… I love thrawn always have always will. Heir to the empire came out when I was a little kid, that WAS my sequel trilogy and still is

I love thrawn in rebels and I loved him in ahsoka, dad bod and all!

But I would have never guessed he would make it back to the Skywalker galaxy so soon and so easily.. I figured it would be a few seasons of him fighting to get back and ending up dying out there in that new galaxy..

Here’s my problem.. if thrawn is in the Skywalker galaxy.. you’re going to tell me, Luke Skywalker isn’t going to do anything about it? They have to bring Luke back now... which I can’t see them doing.. I think to me at least they are going to replace Luke with Ezra..

I don’t want to see more Luke Skywalker.. leave him alone. But we are in a pickle now.. because Skywalker would not allow thrawn to come back and rebuild the empire..

Idk anymore…
Why? It's been 30ish years since i read those books, but as I recall his was in the outer rim or unknown territories during the OT and when he just got back when the first book picked up.

As it stands now, He's coming back 5+ years after the OT which lines up with the book. From Ahsoka, we clearly see the time he was out there was rough. We likely will get a bit of that in flashbacks, but there's not really a need to have a long drawn out process to get him back. You knew as soon as Ahsoka and company got out there that fast, he'd get back just as fast. Just as it's most likely Ahsoka and Sabine will get back via the world between worlds or the they fix the ship and the whales come back. The statues more imply the WBW though.

I half expect the Heir movie to be Mando and the Ghost crew leading the fight against Thrawn and we'll get some Luke (and likely hand and leia) in holo's fighting another fight in the battle defending Coruscant or something.

Still would love to know a hint as to what fav’s had in plan for season 4… who’s going to be the main baddie..

Hmmmm….seeing how the format of the series is “video game side-quest driven storylines” my money is on this guy:

IMG_2815.jpeg

This is my problem… I love thrawn always have always will. Heir to the empire came out when I was a little kid, that WAS my sequel trilogy and still is

I love thrawn in rebels and I loved him in ahsoka, dad bod and all!

But I would have never guessed he would make it back to the Skywalker galaxy so soon and so easily.. I figured it would be a few seasons of him fighting to get back and ending up dying out there in that new galaxy..

Here’s my problem.. if thrawn is in the Skywalker galaxy.. you’re going to tell me, Luke Skywalker isn’t going to do anything about it? They have to bring Luke back now... which I can’t see them doing.. I think to me at least they are going to replace Luke with Ezra..

I don’t want to see more Luke Skywalker.. leave him alone. But we are in a pickle now.. because Skywalker would not allow thrawn to come back and rebuild the empire..

Idk anymore…

I don't think Sequel Luke cares, he would just sit there and probably kick Porgs. That was one problem with the old EU, that there would be some big major thing happen, but Luke would send some younger Jedi out. I would always think "Uh, shouldn't you be going to meet this major threat?!" The Marvel movies have the same problem where someone is attacking Earth, like major Earth ending or Earth being taken over, and the Avengers don't show up.

I don't think Sequel Luke cares, he would just sit there and probably kick Porgs. That was one problem with the old EU, that there would be some big major thing happen, but Luke would send some younger Jedi out. I would always think "Uh, shouldn't you be going to meet this major threat?!" The Marvel movies have the same problem where someone is attacking Earth, like major Earth ending or Earth being taken over, and the Avengers don't show up.
Well, thats how you learn. Gotta go out and do it yourself. The books never followed a student or anything, they always followed the trio. Someone has go goniut and screw up so luke has to show up ;)

I once heard a statement from the writer, Will Rogers. He said, some people learn from reading, some people learn from watching, & unfortunately, some people just have to piss on the electric fence.

Maybe that's what it was? LOL

I once heard a statement from the writer, Will Rogers. He said, some people learn from reading, some people learn from watching, & unfortunately, some people just have to piss on the electric fence.

Maybe that's what it was? LOL
Sounds like the writer must've learned the hard way by personal experience...lol

Well, thats how you learn. Gotta go out and do it yourself. The books never followed a student or anything, they always followed the trio. Someone has go goniut and screw up so luke has to show up ;)

No, I get that part, but often it was something that called for the top guy to be out there. It was refreshing when they didn't rely on the main characters, but often it was something that Luke should have showed up for. IMO anyway.

I read the Rey Jedi Order movie is delayed indefinitely. I guess this Din/Grogu movie has the best chance of making it to the big screen

That was debunked within hours. SO tired of the Star Wars rumor mill.

If Daisy Ridley hasn't even seen a script yet (which is what she said), then there is no Rey movie. At least, not yet. It's certainly delayed indefinitely until there is a definite script.

I don’t even know if I believe we even get a mando movie

I think they are testing the waters.. throw an idea out there see how the internet reacts

I read the Rey Jedi Order movie is delayed indefinitely. I guess this Din/Grogu movie has the best chance of making it to the big screen

That, along with the "Sequel is being remade!" is just wishful thinking. At this point it is glaringly obvious that Disney and Lucasfilm are going full stupid with the SW franchise. I'm just curious how many hundreds of millions of dollars they will lose before an adult steps in and says "that's enough!".

I miss the days when all this behind the scenes junk was never known about or seen. It just leads to endless speculation, and YouTube is the main culprit. If we’d known Lucas was running out of money when Empire was being made people would have been flailing around, but we didn’t, and everyone just waited for it to come out.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back