Loki season 2

Finally finished this, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I appreciated that they didn't just retcon the whole multiverse thing, and I thought this put a nice button on Loki's story as a character. Overall, a solid season. I also really hope that Jonathan Major turns out to not be an SOB in his private life, because he's terrific in the various Kang roles and I really have enjoyed watching him act.

This season felt like kind of Tom Hiddleston's chance at playing The Doctor on Doctor Who, and he got a bit of Groundhog Day action in as well. I hope it was fun to make, because it was certainly fun to watch.

And now he can go off to greener pastures because I really don't see any reason to revisit the Loki character again.

I got me a jumbo Pop figure. Look at that lil' rascal glowin' in the dark.

RVuy8Wxh.jpg

Finally finished this, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I appreciated that they didn't just retcon the whole multiverse thing, and I thought this put a nice button on Loki's story as a character. Overall, a solid season. I also really hope that Jonathan Major turns out to not be an SOB in his private life, because he's terrific in the various Kang roles and I really have enjoyed watching him act.

This season felt like kind of Tom Hiddleston's chance at playing The Doctor on Doctor Who, and he got a bit of Groundhog Day action in as well. I hope it was fun to make, because it was certainly fun to watch.

And now he can go off to greener pastures because I really don't see any reason to revisit the Loki character again.
You might be right about no reason to revisit Loki again. I will say, however, with the way the MCU takes liberties and adapts characters from the source material, Loki is set up to be a version of a very important character in a movie they've already announced. I don't want to say more because I don't know what comic book arcs you've read. But I'm very curious if this is the last we've seen of Loki.

You might be right about no reason to revisit Loki again. I will say, however, with the way the MCU takes liberties and adapts characters from the source material, Loki is set up to be a version of a very important character in a movie they've already announced. I don't want to say more because I don't know what comic book arcs you've read. But I'm very curious if this is the last we've seen of Loki.
Oh, I don't know much about subsequent comic arcs. I'm just saying that if they never touched Loki again and said "Nope. That's it for him," I'd be perfectly fine with it. His character arc has wrapped nicely and there's no need to revisit him. Felt like a natural end point.

The episode of Assembled for Season 2 was fantastic, got some nice close ups on a few sets, costumes and props, especially in the end credits.
I love behind the scenes documentaries and Disney+ and Marvel Studios always deliver with each new episode of Assembled.
Well worth a watch.
Excelsior!

It does look good, but not perfect. And it seems they used the files from the Free Replica Paper Props section.
I don't think the Etsy seller is a member here so I don't think they used the free paper props files.
But trust me, these are the best replicas I've seen, the covers are faux leather and hot foil stamped. The quality is excellent.

They did used the Ouroboros photo which was run through Topaz Photo AI and has all the artefacts present. It's not a big deal, just saying.
I agree about the quality of the replica, but they oversized some of the writings on the front cover and spine. It's easy to nitpick when you don't have such replica in hand.

I like mine. That's good enough for me.
Considering what I had to use around Halloween:
lfvvj6b-jpg-jpg.1762141

20231031_073153-jpg-jpg.1762142

Which I believe was gifted to Eugene Cordero by my friend who obtained the autograph for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back