The Mandalorian and Grogu (feature film)

All the rumors about season 4 being a movie had me worried and hoping it wouldn't end up true. I'd rather have 8 weeks of Mandalorian adventures than 1 weekend. But, I have to admit, seeing this official announcement and "Directed by Jon Favreau" has me quite excited. Big movie means bigger budget and more exciting set pieces, and the idea of watching some Mando & Grogu action in IMAX or Dolby? Sign me up.

Can't wait. This is the way

All the rumors about season 4 being a movie had me worried and hoping it wouldn't end up true. I'd rather have 8 weeks of Mandalorian adventures than 1 weekend. But, I have to admit, seeing this official announcement and "Directed by Jon Favreau" has me quite excited. Big movie means bigger budget and more exciting set pieces, and the idea of watching some Mando & Grogu action in IMAX or Dolby? Sign me up.

Can't wait. This is the way
I'm glad to hear that it'll get a big screen release. I was worried it'd just get a one day theatrical run & then premiere on D+.

I'm glad to hear that it'll get a big screen release. I was worried it'd just get a one day theatrical run & then premiere on D+.
There's no way Disney would pass up on that box office revenue. They've been trying to get Star Wars back into theaters since TROS but have struggled immensely with finding the right projects. I can't see a better approach than returning to the big screen with their biggest and most successful sub-franchise.

Hopefully a movie lets them sluff off the filler chaff and focus on quality this time. The last few seasons of star wars stuff has been sub par, and I suspect the need to drag it out into a season of TV is hurting quality.

Maybe we will get, yet another Luke Skywalker lightsaber? lol

Halliwax ...you on standby?​

1704830172002.png

Who knows...Did she really die?...Could she have survived only to make another appearance in the Movie? Could she be the definitive reason that Mando takes off his helmet for good? The possibilities are endless!! Heck...forget Mando and Grogu...let's just jump right to Garsa Fwip: A Star Wars Story. I'll throw Disney a mulligan on the whole "No one's ever truly gone" stuff ...but for this only.
1704835873012.png

Last edited:
All seriousness.. I’m curious what kind of story route they go…

I mean I thought the end of season 3 sealed the fate of them.. Mando basically retires on Nevarro, works part time for Carson Teva.

Gogurt slowly grows up on Nevarro, done!

Is season 3 going on at the same exact time as Ahsoka? Does this mean in season 3 Ahsoka could be lost in the new galaxy? And thrawn is on darthomir?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back