The Hunters Lair Costume Thread

The Priest Predator Halloween Hunt 2011

Predator Profile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My three complete Pred costumes. All scratch-built.

6244693843_36cd9ca719.jpg

Two of them are missing the mesh netting part--I couldn't fit it over the mannequin arms.

Some close-ups:

6244694167_951debfca5.jpg

6244694465_0c95f000cc.jpg

6245214292_58f7111137.jpg

Holy shitballs there's a lot of wicked and talented people creating Pred suits!! This thread is full of awesome sauce!!!! You should all be proud to have created incredible suits - some of which rival the screen used ones. The ingenuity shown here is amazing...some suits are completely homemade, and others are a hybrid from various types of Predators. Even though some members have come and gone, its still very cool too see them all immortalized here. Kudos to everyone who's made one, in the process of making one, or thinking about making one...

updating the thread today...

sorry i've slacked off on this thread and no disrespect to the members who have busted their asses to get these wonderful creations done.

Damn, missed this again? Dang it, my picture has gone missing from this thread - me thinks the link died lol I will re-add my suit picture to be posted once my re-vamp has been complete with new mask, bio etc added on a roll for end of May! Great suit everyone

dude as i posted on my FB i'm so damn proud of all these suits. it's such an blast to scroll down and look at all of them, from the screen used suits to budget ones ,,,we all love this creature and we dedicate such a chunk of our lives to it...

it's something to admire, most of the walking dead out there will never know how intense our passion is for this hobby.

so yeah this thread is a testament to all of us here on the board. drawings, sculpts, bodysuits, headpieces, bios, figures, statues. ALL of it kicks ass.

Thanks, Andrew!.... So many AwESome suit's here!!

Congrats to everyone, for all your hard work will be seen by all who visit

Thanks
David

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back