A NOOBS GUIDE TO MAKING IT!

Scott,

Many many thanks for making this compilation of information

A gold mine for the new folks, and a handy reference for all; I've already made use of it

(*shy grin* and thanks for including my suit build, I am honored )

---
Ei'luj

Astounding thread Scott, Bravo! Like many have said, this thread is amazing and a great source for guidance for new comers and current members. I feel honored as well to have a link to a post I started. This goes to show that the community here at the Lair are here to help.

Again, great job Sir! Great job!

wow lol... i'm still in the shock and awe and stalk as much as possible stage lol, im tryin to learn as much as possible as wel without knowin what is there right?? anyway just a question alll noobs like myself would like and sometmes need the answer for and that is what clay lasts longest,shrinks the least,cracks oonly alittle etc, and what worked best for you and what do you reccomend??

oh and where do you get it from?! and how much lol (quantity etc :) just tryin to learn)??
Thanks

I plan on using this thread to it's fullest potential.

I have been wanting to create my own custom PRED suit for the longest time now, and here lies the means to do so. I appreciate all the time spent on posting the in's and out's of suit building. :cry: :)

Thank you so much for this incredibly helpful thread. It saves me from cluttering the forums with questions that have been answered so many times before.

This is an amazing topic!! I have only just got here today and had a quick look at a few topics, when I found this....well...lets just say that it has been a great help. I have just spent 5 hours just reading through the tutorials, watching the SDCC vids (not for the first time), the fan films vids (first time!!). It has been a great help, because honestly, when I saw the amazing suits, I thought, I could never do something like this, but the photos of how to, and from scratch creations, under budgets, have really made me believe that I can make one myself, If I try. Everyone here has made this a possibilty for me, I am really amazed at how you all pull together and help eachother out in your projects. Its a great thought that I can now come here and see people make their creations, share their passions, and give advice and praise to each other. This is an awesome site and I am here to stay!

Thx for the intel Bovine13! It really helps "salty dogs" like myself, a Newb, to the lair. Still doing a lot of research and checking out what's out for sale.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back