A NOOBS GUIDE TO MAKING IT!

Your page and your topic help me a lot to do my female predator face and how to paint it. I have a lot to do ahead me also the body and the hands. 

Another thing how can I fix up female pred body will it be the same as male pred body???

Jill

Hi guys, I've returned and the site's changed! I've come back to this thread but a few of the links in the list are dead - I've tried using the search function but I'm not having much success. Can anyone point me in the direction of the thread for "Who offers what"? Thank you :)

yeah alot has changed, threads may have been removed or deleted. Prob handiest just to ask about and hope you get pointed in the right direction

Hello,

My name is Gemma and I am a reporter with the New Zealand Herald. I came across the website and love the costumes and creativity - it is incredible! We would love to do a feature on Kiwi's or people living in New Zealand who are creating their own suit and who would like to be interviewed and photographed. If you would like to be involved please drop me an email on gemma.hartley@nzherald.co.nz

Cheers :)

Uh, Isobumo?
All good Nic! :) Article is now slated for next weekend edition. Still waiting if there would be biters from NZ who wants to join..

Don't want to jinx it, but one of the big reason they're pushing for the story is that the editor is a big fan of Predator ;P I've got my fingers crossed they will push on with the article!

Thanx for this Definitely helped point me in the right direction. Will try to find answers before asking questions you guys prolly hear a hundred times over.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back