The Hunters Lair Costume Thread

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

Just linked Andrew to this, he saw my pm on facebook so maybe he will sort it out.

the suit thread has been Andrews baby since the start. and I will not start updating it. and besides I do not want the extra work.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

seahunterr

How cool! Its mind blowing to think 25 yrs later, Jamie suited up and acting in a suit. You are in for a real treat when you see the film

image.jpg

image.jpg

Kithunter

STILL...one of the coolest threads of the forum...

serious effin' eye candy and awesome to see the original core of pred costumers in their prime