Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

New Supernatural Coffee Table book out with pics of all the props.

Well maybe there will be enough clear pics to help with the many Supernatural replicas being made currently. Maybe some better details can be seen and used when creating the replicas.....:thumbsup

Well maybe there will be enough clear pics to help with the many Supernatural replicas being made currently. Maybe some better details can be seen and used when creating the replicas.....:thumbsup

They have some great pics of the knives used in the show.. The Amazons knife is.. Believe it or not. A replica of a bronze knife that was found in the tomb of King Tut...

The Colt just arrived at my shop yesterday for molding. There were some issues getting it broken down by the gunsmith that held it up.

I would love to be PMed (if possible) when you're ready to offer those Ozymandius. I don't know if I'd be able to afford one, but if you can give me a ballpark estimate I can start saving (even $100-$500 or $500-$1000 would help)...

Here is my collection. it's not big, but it will get bigger. I hope

DSC00725.jpg

Hey,
just a quick note, I got my Supernatural Essential Coffee Table book the other day, and there are some really cool images and closeups, my favorites are the fake ID's.
Here are some pictures out of it, I took with my phone. Amazon has the book on sale.

IMAG0691.jpg

IMAG0692.jpg

IMAG0693.jpg

2012-12-07124927.jpg

I bought the book. It is gorgeous. If anyone has any specific requests let me know and I will check in it for you.

I am really enjoying the book. I am going to frame the posters that were in it. What are you going to do with them?

I am really enjoying the book. I am going to frame the posters that were in it. What are you going to do with them?

Not sure yet but haven't taken them out of the book yet.

There are a LOT of pictures of Dean & Sam. Sadly not as much about the props, though. My favorite spreads thus far are all about the crazy hotel rooms.

Not sure yet but haven't taken them out of the book yet.

There are a LOT of pictures of Dean & Sam. Sadly not as much about the props, though. My favorite spreads thus far are all about the crazy hotel rooms.

True.. So break out the old magnifying glass. Still has some pretty good pics of some of the props I haven't seen before.. Like Ruby's knife sheath.

I just got a jacket recently that leans towards Sams look. It's not screen accurate, but it's pretty cool. I'll get a picture of it soon.

Re: Supernatural Props.

Hey im new to the forum. could you help me? I have to know were you got those Plates CNK 80Q3. ha ha so maybe a little exited mate. I have been looking for ever, can't find them anywhere

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back