Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 4 Years 2010-2014

Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Update on Meg's goblet. Finally--success! I finally gave up on the matrix mold and pulled the first goblet from the mold today.

This is pre-polish, so I'll know if I got the aluminum/iron coldcast mix right after I polish it up. All that extra time I spent chipping away at the paint gave it a really nice texture.

736072_299105386877503_322116553_o.jpg

Just pulled the first piece from the waste mold and I'm pretty happy with the amount of detail in the casts. With these I can do the modifications without damaging the valuable original.

DSC_0154_zpse6e13a84.jpg

This will also be one of the trickiest molds I've ever done, what with having to hide the seam lines in the middle of all that engraving. There's a trace of it visible in the center.

DSC_0152_zps5af3816d.jpg

The bottom is a lot more forgiving. At least I'll have a nice smooth area for the line.

Anyone Identified Dean's smaller olive drab duffel bag? I have a suspicion it is surplus.

yup...it's old surplus, but a hard one to find.

Thanks.

Anyone have a picture of the real deal? I got the complete series for Christmas and have been watching it. I noticed the bag in a pseudo up-close last night and realized I may already have that bag and really was hoping someone else had spotted some good photo's of it so I didn't have to go sifting through so many hours of the series again... though I realize I may have to.

Last edited:

Man, I hope I can get in on the Colt run when Ozy is ready. I'm working on the rabbit's feet from Bad day at black rock.

Here's my bag. It's seen better days. It's been in the family for two generations, and I can't help but love the genuine weathering...

So, is it Dean's or is it just close enough at 20 feet?

duff3.jpg

duff2.jpg

duff1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back