tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Supernatural Props.What Ya Got... 8 years strong

Well.....Got anything...????

Last edited:
Re: Supernatural Props.What Ya Got...

Well.....Got anything...????

well I currently have Dean's Wilsons leather jacket, black zippo lighter he used in at least 2 episodes..has the little emblem on it, his silver ring,his bracelet and amulet necklace (both liscensed stuff..not 100% accurate) a kershaw folding knife Dean used in a few episodes a few carthart and dickie shirts and a pair of Rocky brand logger boots.....wished they'd release some accurate props...the colt patterson, the 45 colt of Deans, the 9mm Taurus of Sam's, and some of the other goodies

I'd like to see the colt. I'm getting ready to just buy a real one!

Dean's Kershaw Storm II and Sam's Kershaw Speed Bump pocket knives.
Colt Series 70 Government Mod. .45 Stainless no engraving yet.

Last edited:

My Old Outdated Samsung Phone was used on an old episode when Dean and his brother hack into their dad's Voicemail account...

angle.jpg

No Props as of yet, but i am looking into getting an accurate Dean pendant sculpted and am currently making a 3D model of the Angel Dagger and would love to build an accurate EMF meter

No Props as of yet, but i am looking into getting an accurate Dean pendant sculpted and am currently making a 3D model of the Angel Dagger and would love to build an accurate EMF meter

love to have one of those daggers..if you ever make one for sale.....the emf would be pretty cool as well. Great stuff!!!

Supernatural Props

Was curious if anyone has thought about making props from Supernatural..have seen the amulet and the colt..but nothing 100% done as of yet. There's all kinds of stuff on the show that could be replicated. Guns, jewelery, and other props. Was wondering if anyone is making anything and if they'd like can post their stuff here. Thanks again. Would love to see some of the Angel sword on the show.

Re: Supernatural Props

Something I've done a little bit of work on is trying to work out the assembly of the E.M.F. Meter, something I'd love to replica from the show, although it hasn't gotten far past the drawing stage, and the electronics are going to be an interesting challenge.

Re: Supernatural Props

Come on guys, use the search function. There are Many threads already full of info

READ my first post a little better. I have already seen the amulet and colt..but NO ONE has completed any items....was wondering if anyone else actually had stuff or planning that they hadn't posted. :rolleyes

Yeah, well, it´s true that we don´t need more than one thread with the almost exact same content ;)

Sooo, supernaturally merged.

Michael
RPF staff

So far, I've got the Dean amulet and I'm working on the Colt. I have a Pietta Colt Texas Paterson .36 replica already so I'm going to do a resin casting of it and then use my dremel to etch in the additional details. I AM curious though if anyone here knows the true barrel length. I have looked at the screenshots and it looks like the show used one of the same Piettas that I have which has a 7 1/2" barrel length even though they state that it's 9" long. Can anybody confirm? I want to stay as accurate as possible obviously so I need to know if I need to add another 1 1/2" to the barrel in the resin casting.

So far, I've got the Dean amulet and I'm working on the Colt. I have a Pietta Colt Texas Paterson .36 replica already so I'm going to do a resin casting of it and then use my dremel to etch in the additional details. I AM curious though if anyone here knows the true barrel length. I have looked at the screenshots and it looks like the show used one of the same Piettas that I have which has a 7 1/2" barrel length even though they state that it's 9" long. Can anybody confirm? I want to stay as accurate as possible obviously so I need to know if I need to add another 1 1/2" to the barrel in the resin casting.

Is your amulet the mass produced one or a custom made one> As far as the barrel length..couldnt you get a screen grab and blow it up to life size on screen to see the length . It appears it's the 9" barrel length.

Pietta 'Colt 1836 Paterson' Revolver

Dean's coat is supposedly OOAK and was stolen fairly recently. It will probably end up for auction before too long.

and if and when it does....everyone should contact the proper people to make sure they get it back.....:thumbsup

Dean's coat is supposedly OOAK and was stolen fairly recently. It will probably end up for auction before too long.

The original screen used coat is made by Wilson's Leather. Here's mine, it's the only real Supernatural prop I've got at the moment. That said it's not the original jacket but I'm really happy with it. I'm in the process of sculpting an accurate amulet to go with it. Obviously my dream prop is the Impala, but I'll settle for a colt in the mean time.

Supernatural (TV) (2005), Dean Winchester's Leather Jacket., other replicas

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back