Interest Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals 2nd Run - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Hi Soul, I will take another set of decals if you have enough, I only really need the headband strip. Payment to follow soon. Cheers John

Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Hi Soul, I will take another set of decals if you have enough, I only really need the headband strip. Payment to follow soon. Cheers John

Sounds good. I have plenty left. :thumbsup

All pending orders have shipped! Still taking orders if anyone is interested. Turn any old regular pair of headphones into an MDR-5a clone!

Sorry Soul, do I make payment to your usual Paypal address or are there any specific instructions for this set? Cheers John

Hi Soul, Paypal payment just sent for 2 sets. Cheers John

Hey Soul, I'll take a set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back