Interest Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals 2nd Run - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Hi Soul, I will take another set of decals if you have enough, I only really need the headband strip. Payment to follow soon. Cheers John

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Hi Soul, I will take another set of decals if you have enough, I only really need the headband strip. Payment to follow soon. Cheers John

Sounds good. I have plenty left. :thumbsup

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

All pending orders have shipped! Still taking orders if anyone is interested. Turn any old regular pair of headphones into an MDR-5a clone!

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sorry Soul, do I make payment to your usual Paypal address or are there any specific instructions for this set? Cheers John

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi Soul, Paypal payment just sent for 2 sets. Cheers John

Bellthazor

Hey Soul, I'll take a set.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.