Interest Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals 2nd Run - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Tried the link, but that doesn't work - certainly interested in the decals - also at least the outside mesh:)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

I can offer this 3D printed piece as an additional option as well:

blue%20decal_1.jpg

z2_1.jpg

MiamiLoco

Sr Member

What would be the price for the 3D printed Headphones?

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Headphones are available on shapeways... mine probably cost about $60- $80? Can't remember for sure - but they can be done 1 peice at a time to spread things out - but NO ONE makes the decals. If you are thinking king of a set, I would jump on the decals because it may be a couple years before they are offered again.. the actual headphones are always available.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

What would be the price for the 3D printed Headphones?

Yeah, I'm not offering the full 3D printed MDR-5a headphones myself, just the wire holder piece that can be attached to any pair of headphones. Price would probably be around $18-20.

krell101

I would like to get a set if still available
thanks

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll add you to the list. Once we get 10 I'll do another run.

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Soulinertia - are the screens still included in the sets? If so, I will take 3 sets to kick this forward a little - I can always sell one later, and it gives me a spare for when I inevitably screw them up:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yeah, I can offer the screens for those that want them. Thanks! :thumbsup

krell101

I will also take a screen 2 sets for me please
thank you

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have most of the MDR5a 3D printed parts available if anyone is interested in building a pair:

20170423_212936.jpg

I'm also including these metal mesh rings that can be modified to fit the ear cups.

I'll throw in a set of decals and the interior mesh pieces once I get the new run of those going as well.

Price is $125

PM if interested.

Last edited:

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

The new decal run is a go! I'll send payment instructions sometime next week once I'm ready to ship. ;)

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Decals are in!

20170509_213421.jpg

I've decided not to offer the screens, but I am dropping the price as well. Decal sets are only $16 w/Free Worldwide shipping!

I'll be sending out PM's shortly.

If your interested in ordering message me direct.

Soulinertia

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

3D printed headphones are sold. I still have plenty of decals left though for those that want them!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.