Interest Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals 2nd Run - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

Tried the link, but that doesn't work - certainly interested in the decals - also at least the outside mesh:)

Re: Star Lord MDR-5a Headphones Decals and Screens - Guardians of the Galaxy (TPS-L2)

I can offer this 3D printed piece as an additional option as well:

blue%20decal_1.jpg

z2_1.jpg

What would be the price for the 3D printed Headphones?

Headphones are available on shapeways... mine probably cost about $60- $80? Can't remember for sure - but they can be done 1 peice at a time to spread things out - but NO ONE makes the decals. If you are thinking king of a set, I would jump on the decals because it may be a couple years before they are offered again.. the actual headphones are always available.

What would be the price for the 3D printed Headphones?

Yeah, I'm not offering the full 3D printed MDR-5a headphones myself, just the wire holder piece that can be attached to any pair of headphones. Price would probably be around $18-20.

I would like to get a set if still available
thanks

I'll add you to the list. Once we get 10 I'll do another run.

Soulinertia - are the screens still included in the sets? If so, I will take 3 sets to kick this forward a little - I can always sell one later, and it gives me a spare for when I inevitably screw them up:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah, I can offer the screens for those that want them. Thanks! :thumbsup

I will also take a screen 2 sets for me please
thank you

I have most of the MDR5a 3D printed parts available if anyone is interested in building a pair:

20170423_212936.jpg

I'm also including these metal mesh rings that can be modified to fit the ear cups.

I'll throw in a set of decals and the interior mesh pieces once I get the new run of those going as well.

Price is $125

PM if interested.

Last edited:

The new decal run is a go! I'll send payment instructions sometime next week once I'm ready to ship. ;)

Decals are in!

20170509_213421.jpg

I've decided not to offer the screens, but I am dropping the price as well. Decal sets are only $16 w/Free Worldwide shipping!

I'll be sending out PM's shortly.

If your interested in ordering message me direct.

I would like a set. Where do I send payment.

3D printed headphones are sold. I still have plenty of decals left though for those that want them!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back