Spooky Empire 2011 (P2 Heavy Pics)

Knightviper09

Hello Hunters and Huntress. Here are my pics this pass weekend (Oct 9th) at "Spooky Empire". Even though tons of pics were taken, I haven't seen many surfaced yet. As soon as I get it, the Lair will see it. Enjoy as I did!

The fans first!!!!

DSC01083.jpg

DSC01086.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

Found another Lair Member!!!

DSC01099.jpg

DSC01100.jpg

Costume Favorites!!!

DSC01088.jpg

Who you gonna call?

DSC01096.jpg

Nazi Wolf!!!! Scary!

DSC01095.jpg

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!!!!!!!!! LOL

DSC01107.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

Predators with Queen Akasha

DSC01122.jpg

Having fun with Deadpool

DSC01123.jpg

Gargoyle and the Porcelain Doll

DSC01124.jpg

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01131.jpg

Predators with "The Creature from the Black Lagoon".

DSC01137.jpg

Predator when to the Dark Side with Vader!

DSC01138.jpg

Predators with "Leeloo".

DSC01142.jpg

Predators with Zombie Ronald McDonald and Zombie Wendy's

DSC01145.jpg

White Rabbit from "Alice in Horrorland".

Now the fun part, the Celebrities!!!

DSC01092.jpg

Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhees)

"Predators"

DSC01112.jpg

CreatureBoy "Brian Steele" explains to me what a real Predator look like. LOL He was saying he wanted him to hold the figurine.

DSC01113.jpg

Action Pose!!!

DSC01114.jpg

Small Predators and Brian. LOL

DSC01115.jpg

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

Classic Predator (and 2009 Jason Voorhees) Derek Mears! They both were giants over me............I need to grow some more. LOL

DSC01120.jpg

Predators with Derek Mears! Gotta love our actors the bring Predator to life on screen! Madd props to Brian and Derek.

DSC01129.jpg

The one and only "Butch Patrick" (Eddie from "The Munsters"). Had to get a picture with him, classic.

DSC01168.jpg

Predators Autographs!!! Brian and Derek

DSC01175.jpg

Jason's Autograph (Kane Hodder)

DSC01177.jpg

Eddie (Butch Patrick autograph)

I had a great time taking pictures with fans, meeting, taking pictures with other costume characters and meet some of my favorite celebrities. If you haven't gone yet, great event to attend next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks boss man! They almost didn't let us in the door because of so many people taking pictures. lol People in the parking lot saw me getting dressed and they were looking at me weird like "what in the world is he suppose to be". LOL It was great especially meeting Brian Steele and Derek Mears. I couldn't ask for a better day.

Great pics and I have to agree with the rest, the suits look great and it looks like you had a blast!
Thanks "Munson". Love that "Falconer" bio on your profile page. I probably would want that suit first out of the new Predators. Just an excuse to wear a metal like bird on my shoulder. LOL

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back