Monsterpalooza 2012

***BIG UPDATE***
Lance Henriksen will be attending as well.
7836-25882.gif

AWWW YEEEAAAAH! I'M SO DOUBLE THERE (even though i was already going)

Im seriously planning on attending this too, although my schedule is getting tighter now that Im starting to vend at more conventions. Are there plans to dress up? I love getting in my suit more than pretty much anything, and take any chance I can get.

Im seriously planning on attending this too, although my schedule is getting tighter now that Im starting to vend at more conventions. Are there plans to dress up? I love getting in my suit more than pretty much anything, and take any chance I can get.
I will say this that Eliot wants EVERYONE to dress up in anything monster, horror, and sci-fi related in fact he encourages it because of the halloween weekend the event has been set for as well as there will be contests and the like. I have recently got a new job, so I'm trying all that I can to get my butt over there to enjoy everything my little monsterkid can take without it being adminstered to a mental state hospital Also keep in mind that because of these contests you will see way more costumes being built then there was back in April for those who saw the costumes being worked on when completed would walk around the conventions exhibitor and vendor halls. I want to see some Preds at this event especially because of the artists that are there in person.

listening to Johnnie talk was awesome. he is a super laid back guy.
You really didn't miss much no one showed up to the dinner the picture you see was takeon on Sunday. The Saturday dinner I had invited Johnnie from Monster Man series who is a friend of mine and he had showed up with some of his friends. So all together it was MasterAnubis, Xdmray, Carlart, and myself with Johnnie being the highlight of the night because he is a really cool guy and I was glad that he was able to make it.

Well holy hell. I just spent all weekend at Anime Expo with Johnnie Saiko promoting a steampunk webseries (Tinker) we're working on together, and apperently I had NO idea who he was... Now I'm SUPER excited to be making some costume pieces for him ;)

Daddy is saving his money for some Predator items when I get there!! As well as I will be able to ask them about the 1/4th scaled Predators they announced and promised as well.

MONSTERPALOOZA
Sideshow artisans are sculptors, model makers, painters and costumers, whose combined efforts result in the creation of original designs and detailed likenesses of pop culture icons.
SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES will be at Son of Monsterpalooza!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i will be there again FOR SURE on Saturday this coming October. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces! Anybody making a comeback?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back