Soulinertia's Custom Builds - Nerf Mods, Prop Weapons, etc. (Mad WIP pics inside!)

Another beautiful weapon man:cool::cool:(y)(y) The only detail that doesn't work for me is the wear & tear on the add-on parts vs the cleanliness of the Glock...my one cent critique (cannot afford 2 cents anymore; you know...inflation and everything:p)

Another beautiful weapon man:cool::cool:(y)(y) The only detail that doesn't work for me is the wear & tear on the add-on parts vs the cleanliness of the Glock...my one cent critique (cannot afford 2 cents anymore; you know...inflation and everything:p)
I thought about that, but how to weather a plastic glock receiver? Hmm, maybe just dirt?

I thought about that, but how to weather a plastic glock receiver? Hmm, maybe just dirt?
Difficult since you don't want to nick and scratch the Glock:unsure: Solder iron will do the scratches and nicks, if that's what you want...maybe a little silver paint along the parts most used/rubbed?

Another build:
Photo_1653207752416.jpg

Beautiful. Do you do builds as a service? I have a Rick Ross snub-nose kit that I wouldn't dare try to build myself. . .

Beautiful. Do you do builds as a service? I have a Rick Ross snub-nose kit that I wouldn't dare try to build myself. . .
My apologies for the late reply. I do custom builds for others every now and then, but I'm not currently taking any commissions until I wrap up some other projects.

Soulinertia - outstanding job (as usual)! Can you tell me a bit about the yellow glass/plastic behind the red dot and the "big block" up front - sorry I have no idea what to actually call it - I'm referring to the piece that the front flip site is attached to. Lots of interesting accessories I'm unfamiliar with.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back