Limited Run Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLOSED)

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

This might just be the BEST lightsaber ever! Can't wait!

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

*hands halliwax some ginger ale and saltines*

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

v2 compare1.jpgv2 compare2.jpg

looks amazing!!! is this really what the neck looks like on the real thing? I thought it was just one groove (the upper neck portion where the rotating emitter meets the body neck)

- - - Updated - - -

yea the milling mark is sick, i'm thrilled.

We don't know exactly because of the tape. But, I made the neck this way because it seems the best match for the OWK stunt pictures

We don't know exactly because of the tape. But, I made the neck this way because it seems the best match for the OWK stunt pictures

awesome. this is a work of art Dan, seriously. an epic thing for the community. I'll be ready with paypal.

My force powers told me I should check in here and see how things are going. I look forward to seeing your message.
canister Delete some of your PMs so that you can receive more PMs

Last edited by a moderator:

Just paid for two. However, I paid $15 for shipping. Let me know if I owe more. Thanks, Dan!

Wow, this turned out incredible!!! Thanks for all of your hard work in making this possible. Can't wait to get one in my hands! Payment sent!

Al paid, thanks!

Payment sent

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back