Limited Run Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLOSED)

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

Anyone else sort of hoping this would take longer so we could mess with Halliwax more?
:lol now if that's not taking advantage of Danny s love for this saber, I don't know what is.

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

Wow, that is a long buyers list.

You guys are too much... at least every time this bumps, I get to push some more carbon off the valves in my heart :p

To the poster who was having a hard time about fitting the lever

Not too long ago a member messaged me about having a hard time threading roys lever into the control box, he actually had the boxes mixed up, you want the box with the square punched out of it on the right side of the clamp, and the box on the left side removed

He was trying to thread the lever into the left side box and putting that on the right side of the clamp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ready and waiting...

IMG_1554.JPG

Sorry, I guess it might’ve been mentioned but I don’t see it at the top of the thread: is the D ring included or ours to furnish?
mangler’s post reminded me

The D-ring is included.

I plan to pick up the remaining parts tomorrow night and box everything out on Wednesday. Thats when I'll be sending out payment calls.

This is still my plan, but I've had some health issues that could get in the way depending on how things go.

When I was flying back to NYC on Saturday, a membrane in my bad ear popped. Causing me to loose a lot of hearing in it. I went to the doctor today. She sees a perferation. She gave me antibiotics and we're waiting to see if thing heal and how much hearing I get back.

The D-ring is included.

I plan to pick up the remaining parts tomorrow night and box everything out on Wednesday. Thats when I'll be sending out payment calls.

This is still my plan, but I've had some health issues that could get in the way depending on how things go.

When I was flying back to NYC on Saturday, a membrane in my bad ear popped. Causing me to loose a lot of hearing in it. I went to the doctor today. She sees a perferation. She gave me antibiotics and we're waiting to see if thing heal and how much hearing I get back.
We've waited this long, your hearing is more important. Take care of that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

The D-ring is included.

I hope you feel better... Last year I had some inner ear issues that created some wild symptoms, I hope your antibiotics help keep things tame. Best wishes in quick recovery! I’m also thankful I don’t have to make an extremely specific d ring

Dan, please take care of you FIRST!!! Your health is more important than these props. I don't think the added pressure of trying to get these out will be good for your healing. Rest! Take care of you!
Like SubLevel5 said, we've waited this long, your hearing is more important. I, for one, can wait longer. Especially if that means you getting better.

Last edited by a moderator:

I couldn’t remember if the D ring was included, so I figured I would grab one from Roy when I ordered the lever.

Definitely make your health the priority!! Get better!

The D-ring is included.

Get you well first Dan !
Doesnt bother me if i have to wait for that.

Hope that you enjoyed your trip to Paris btw ... :)

Agree with everyone, your health comes first. Please take it easy and wish you a speedy recovery!

Thanks for the update Dan! I don't think anyone here would want you to worry about this run over your well-being. I hope you get well soon!

Just checking in for the first time since signing up. Glad to hear we are close. Get better before you start packing though.... don't want you putting in 2 hilts in my box instead of 1 or anything like that :-D

Echo everyone else here...get yourself feeling better first! As much as I'd like to get these as soon as possible, health and well-being are first and foremost! Feel better!

Your hearing is no joke. Take care

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back