Limited Run Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLOSED)

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

The deposit has been paid. The shop is telling me they hope to have the parts done before Chinese new year

Chinese New Year is on February 16th (and China shuts down pretty much for a period). Now that's quite a fast production time if they can really get it done by then.

Re: Sign up thread for NEW Luke V2 light saber run. Spring 2018 edition (SIGN UP CLO

Can't believe I missed this. If anybody else needs to give up a spot I'd be more than happy to take it!

So I can't believe I let this slip by and am just now seeing it for the first time. If there's anyone dropping out or a wait list to be added to please let me know

And it just had to finally be an fx ready version too...

I am going to bow out. Please give my slot to the next one on the wait list.

Thanks

I’d love to be on the wait list, if anyone else plans to bow out I’ll take their spot no worries.

"I am going to bow out. Please give my slot to the next one on the wait list.

Thanks"

PM sent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all yours if that's how it works. I thought there was a wait list and it just goes to the next person. My me slot your slot.

I think its up to you to figure out who is taking your spot.

"I am going to bow out. Please give my slot to the next one on the wait list.

Thanks"

It's all yours if that's how it works. I thought there was a wait list and it just goes to the next person. My me slot your slot.

Due to financial circumstances, I'm going to give away my spot to NubcakeMoo.

PM sent to Anakin Starkiller next to make it happen.

Last edited:

Put me down!!!!!

TBqHbg

@anakinStarkiller
I can count 174 Sabers on the interested list.
How many will you produce in total at the end?
I am asking for the writing on the plaque.
Thanks

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back