Severus Snape SCREEN USED wand pictures

Nowonder

Hi everyone,
I am looking for as many HD pictures as possible of SCREEN USED (not noble collection, japan or other replicas) Severus Snape's wand. From events like Comic Con, WB studio tour, or Harry Potter: the Exhibition (even though I suspect some of the wands they shiw there are fromthe Noble Collection too). Or even from books like the artifact vault, Harry potter: page to screen, film wizardry, or Harry Potter: the wand collection book. I really wish to soo how nuch the actual prop differs from the Noble replica, in an attempt to make a wooden replica of my own. A big thanks for anyone who can help!

Hi,
Coming from a fellow wand-obsessive, I've compiled quite a collection of prop wand photos. The first one I believe is from the WB studio tour, and as you can see the wand doesn't look too different except for maybe having a thicker handle, I'm not sure? Although, it clearly seems to be a cast resin version as you can see the mold lines on the handle.
The next photos I got from another I got from here The Prisoner of Azkaban props
I'm assuming there's still a small portion at the bottom of the handle left in because of the sprue from the mold and that it's not a part of the actual design.

I'll try to get up a pic of the one from the Wand Collection later, but between you and me I don't believe it's a good reference photo. I think it's because black of the wand clashes oddly with the black page background and it creates a weird impression of the handle being much wider than the shaft, which doesn't correspond to the other screen-used prop wand photos.

Just my two cents, hope this helped.

Professors-wands-Umbridge-Snape-Dumbledore-Lupin-Moody-2.jpg

wand04.jpg

wand01.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
Coming from a fellow wand-obsessive, I've compiled quite a collection of prop wand photos. The first one I believe is from the WB studio tour, and as you can see the wand doesn't look too different except for maybe having a thicker handle, I'm not sure? Although, it clearly seems to be a cast resin version as you can see the mold lines on the handle.
The next photos I got from another I got from here The Prisoner of Azkaban props
I'm assuming there's still a small portion at the bottom of the handle left in because of the sprue from the mold and that it's not a part of the actual design.

I'll try to get up a pic of the one from the Wand Collection later, but between you and me I don't believe it's a good reference photo. I think it's because black of the wand clashes oddly with the black page background and it creates a weird impression of the handle being much wider than the shaft, which doesn't correspond to the other screen-used prop wand photos.

Just my two cents, hope this helped.

View attachment 944138

View attachment 944160

View attachment 944161

Thank you very much! This made me feel a little less crazy in this universe of non prop-wands obsessed ;)

Glad I could help. Here's the photo from The Wand Collection:

IMG_6270.jpg

You'll notice the slight difference in handle thickness/width; then again, it could be because the other photos don't show the wand head on like this one does. I wish there was an official PDF of this page available, it would probably show a clearer image than this one. There are other PDFs available for Harry's, Dumbledore's and Voldemort's, however.

FYI the length of this wand is listed as 13.25 inches in TWC, although I'm not sure how accurate this book is. Happy replicating!

Glad I could help. Here's the photo from The Wand Collection:

View attachment 944464

You'll notice the slight difference in handle thickness/width; then again, it could be because the other photos don't show the wand head on like this one does. I wish there was an official PDF of this page available, it would probably show a clearer image than this one. There are other PDFs available for Harry's, Dumbledore's and Voldemort's, however.

FYI the length of this wand is listed as 13.25 inches in TWC, although I'm not sure how accurate this book is. Happy replicating!

Yeah it' just weird cause it the design of the handle still looks a bit funny, as if the resin melted a little, like the noble version. Do you hapoen to know if this wand is shown in other books like "the arifact vault" or "HP: page to screen"?

Yeah it' just weird cause it the design of the handle still looks a bit funny, as if the resin melted a little, like the noble version. Do you hapoen to know if this wand is shown in other books like "the arifact vault" or "HP: page to screen"?

It's funny, I don't think either book contains a photo of the wand IIRC. You'd think the artifact vault would have some content on wands, but alas it doesn't. However, The Character Vault contains an okay photo of the wand. I couldn't get a good photo with all the lights in the room but you can tell it's pretty similar to the Noble version and less TWC.

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

Rounded Rectangular Bead - Beadworks

Here’s the link in case you want it.
Unfortunately this is no longer a possible source. The company, Beadworks, which made the beads went out of business as-of March 5th, 2019. Their website is now gone too.
IMG_20190303_204908181 (Custom).jpg
This is a picture that a member took of some of his beads, which he purchased from them prior to them closing, along with some supplies he used to make Snape's wand.
If you want to see his build, you can see his thread by clicking here.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back