HARRY POTTER Professor Sybill Trelawney's replica necklace from Prisoner of Azkaban

Nowonder

IMG_20220630_121541_459.jpg
Hello everyone, my new run for Prof. Trelawney's bulb-shaped necklace is finally here!

Surprisingly, this prop was not only just a piece of jewellery, but also an actual miniature perfume bottle! as the little knob on top unscrews, making it even more interesting. Scent-based divination is definitely a thing both historically and in the HP world, so this has to be what the costume designers originally had in mind!

Professor Trelawney wears this necklace in every HP movie from Prisoner of Azkaban on. You can also spot it on her mannequin at the WB Studio Tour London!

Picture nr. 1 shows the actual finished and boxed product.

The cost for each piece will be 95 euros plus postage.
To Europe: 15 Euros. Please note that due to some EU rules, European buyers must be charged VAT in addition to the original price
To North and South America: 20 euros
To Australia: 25 euros

To place an order, please leave a comment down below showing your interest AND send me an email to this address hardcorepottermaker@gmail.com, indicating your therpf username, full name, shipping address, how many necklaces you wish to purchase and your Paypal email.

Many thanks for looking! And happy collecting!

My other active Harry Potter runs:

Prof. UMBRIDGE SCREEN ACCURATE LETTER OPENER:

Please note that these will not be official Harry Potter items, production-made or screen-used.

IMG_20210906_161010_354.jpg

Screenshot_20230322-123541_Instagram-01.jpeg
IMG_20230322_123452_185-01.jpeg

Screenshot_20220701-045631_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• 33879734746_5b38cb11c7_b.jpg
    33879734746_5b38cb11c7_b.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 725
Last edited:
Really cool piece. It has a bit of a heft to it. I wouldn't wear it as it's for display only, but it definitely feels nice. I didn't take a picture of it with the cap unscrewed, but it does unscrew fairly easy (threaded well) to a pull out wand for whatever you might have carried inside. I don't have many things that relate to Prof Trelawney, so getting to add this to my collection is really nice. This is my second piece from Nowonder and I have been pleased with both.

20230116_015216.jpg

20230116_015100.jpg
20230116_015107.jpg

Really cool piece. It has a bit of a heft to it. I wouldn't wear it as it's for display only, but it definitely feels nice. I didn't take a picture of it with the cap unscrewed, but it does unscrew fairly easy (threaded well) to a pull out wand for whatever you might have carried inside. I don't have many things that relate to Prof Trelawney, so getting to add this to my collection is really nice. This is my second piece from Nowonder and I have been pleased with both.

View attachment 1659153
View attachment 1659154View attachment 1659155
Where can I see more of your collection? :)

View attachment 1659153
View attachment 1659154View attachment 1659155
Amazing!!

I received the Trelawney perfume pendant today, and while it took several months to get it, it was really worth the wait. I just love it! It is a real quality piece of jewelry making. It came nicely boxed also. It's going to hold a revered spot in my Harry Potter collection. Thank you so much for your workmanship and talent. (y):love:(y)

I received the Trelawney perfume pendant today, and while it took several months to get it, it was really worth the wait. I just love it! It is a real quality piece of jewelry making. It came nicely boxed also. It's going to hold a revered spot in my Harry Potter collection. Thank you so much for your workmanship and talent. (y):love:(y)
Thanks so so much for your kind words!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back