Sebastian's Chess Set (Blade Runner, Great Birds)

Goodness. How many replacements are there?

Lol

IMG_9975.jpg

Goodness. How many replacements are there?

Lol

View attachment 1363211
Looks like a lot! But you guys have done well coz I am less than 100 miles from Hoyles and mine are nowhere in sight but I am sure they will arrive sometime.

Update: Emily just told me they made a mistake in the numbers required so mine will take another couple of weeks to get to me, who is just an hour and a half's drive from their shop in Oxford. Still, I hope all of you guys enjoy your replacements in the meantime.

Last edited:
Looks like a lot! But you guys have done well coz I am less than 100 miles from Hoyles and mine are nowhere in sight but I am sure they will arrive sometime.

Update: Emily just told me they made a mistake in the numbers required so mine will take another couple of weeks to get to me, who is just an hour and a half's drive from their shop in Oxford. Still, I hope all of you guys enjoy your replacements in the meantime.

She’s really doing the best she can. You’ll get it soon, I promise.

Got my replacements and they look great. Between Hoyle's/Emily and Slash, by far one of the better prop buying experiences. Thank you very much Slash!

Mine arrived today and look amazing. Thank you, Slash! And a HUGE HUGE thank you to Hoyle's; a truly standup company. They will absolutely be getting more business from me in the future.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back