Sebastian's Chess Set (Blade Runner, Great Birds)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Slash-5

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Goodness. How many replacements are there?

Lol

IMG_9975.jpg

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Goodness. How many replacements are there?

Lol

View attachment 1363211
Looks like a lot! But you guys have done well coz I am less than 100 miles from Hoyles and mine are nowhere in sight but I am sure they will arrive sometime.

Update: Emily just told me they made a mistake in the numbers required so mine will take another couple of weeks to get to me, who is just an hour and a half's drive from their shop in Oxford. Still, I hope all of you guys enjoy your replacements in the meantime.

Last edited:

Slash-5

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like a lot! But you guys have done well coz I am less than 100 miles from Hoyles and mine are nowhere in sight but I am sure they will arrive sometime.

Update: Emily just told me they made a mistake in the numbers required so mine will take another couple of weeks to get to me, who is just an hour and a half's drive from their shop in Oxford. Still, I hope all of you guys enjoy your replacements in the meantime.

She’s really doing the best she can. You’ll get it soon, I promise.

glottis

Got my replacements and they look great. Between Hoyle's/Emily and Slash, by far one of the better prop buying experiences. Thank you very much Slash!

TridCloudwalker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived today and look amazing. Thank you, Slash! And a HUGE HUGE thank you to Hoyle's; a truly standup company. They will absolutely be getting more business from me in the future.