Sebastian's Chess Set (Blade Runner, Great Birds)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Slash-5

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The eagle has landed! Well the peacocks have landed. Just got my replacement queens at last.(y)
Yea! Sorry for the delay. Now you not only have a limited edition set, but also an extra two flawed queens. I had one member contact me about how happy he is about this and how the set will be worth so much more someday. lol

el toro

Sr Member
Thank you again Slash-5 for initiating and developing this project, and then sharing it with the blade runner community!

Yea! Sorry for the delay. Now you not only have a limited edition set, but also an extra two flawed queens. I had one member contact me about how happy he is about this and how the set will be worth so much more someday. lol

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As a new buyer, will all the sets going forward have the new Queens? Are they still offering numbered sets? What number are they on?

Slash-5

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
All future sets will have the new queens. There are numbered sets available. I think they are at the end of the second group of 20, or at the beginning of the third. There will be 5 groups of 20.

darthwhitey

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great! Just ordered. Too cool to pass up. Thanks for all the hard work on this!!!

**To be clear, there are no special instructions that we need to give to Hoyle’s right? There is only one ordering option and that’s for the BR set?