Sebastian's Chess Set (Blade Runner, Great Birds)

Ok. Just got the sample pics of the new queens from Emily.

IMG_9666.jpg

IMG_9665.jpg

Wowsers! This is great customer service. Thanks for all your help, and to Hoyles. My set arrived and while it does have the same issue, it's amazing on its own, but then add in the lineage to Blade Runner and it's spectacular.

Last edited:
Can't say enough about the integrity of this entire process- a true tribute to all that is right among true fans and prop enthusiasts!! A great deal of thanks to Slash, Emily and Phil- bravo!!

just got this from emily at hoyles....

Hi there!

I hope you're well. I imagine you might have heard bits and pieces about this online already somewhere, but I just wanted to reach out and confirm: we've had the peacock queen pieces from our British Birds chess set slightly tweaked, re-moulded and re-cast, to improve the level of detail on the tailfeathers - new piece pictures attached. We were wondering if you'd like to receive a pair of queens (for free) to update the set you bought earlier this year? (Please don't feel obliged to take them if you're happy with the pieces as they are!)

Thanks so much and best wishes,

Emily.

just got this from emily at hoyles....

Hi there!

I hope you're well. I imagine you might have heard bits and pieces about this online already somewhere, but I just wanted to reach out and confirm: we've had the peacock queen pieces from our British Birds chess set slightly tweaked, re-moulded and re-cast, to improve the level of detail on the tailfeathers - new piece pictures attached. We were wondering if you'd like to receive a pair of queens (for free) to update the set you bought earlier this year? (Please don't feel obliged to take them if you're happy with the pieces as they are!)

Thanks so much and best wishes,

Emily.
I received the same email and told her I do want the replacement Queens doh!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back