SD Studios - What does Steve Dymszo owe you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other words, if you want to post with your friend in peace, tell him to stop ripping people off. Did you even consider that the ruining of those threads might be his fault, and not that of the people unfortunate enough to be posting on the internet to try and get what is rightfully theirs?
Generally I don't do business with them again. You won't see me painting thief or this company ripped me off on their front door.
actually i have never had a company take a great deal of my money without paying back what I was owed. When most people make mistakes, they learn their lesson, do what they need to do to fix anyone hurt, and then never do what they did again. His reaction was to lie to tons of people, continue to spend the money he had obtained wrongfully, and avoid people trying to get in touch.

There are other ways of dealing with it other than chasing the guy down wherever you see him at and ruining the majority's experience. Do what you will, I've had my say so I'm done. Enjoy
Before you go, could you please tell me what those ways are? If there's something I haven't tried, I'm open to it. and I don't think posting on an internet forum is very much like painting thief on someone's door. If any other business did steal that kind of money from me, you bet I would do whatever was in my legal power to let people know not to do business with him. If I wanted to ruin everyone's day, I would let them continue doing business with this guy without warning.

Can I please make a request that people on this thread not ruin Steves rebelscum thread. I've been enjoying it till you guys chimed in. We all make bad deals in our lives and I've made my share and money I'll never see again. Just remember most of us like the guy. I've been on other threads in the past where everyone praises him and then someone that's had bad dealing in the past ruin it. I can't go anywhere around here without having to read negative comments. Here we go again on rebelscum. Seems I can't enjoy discussions anywhere I go. Very much apreciated and thank you in advance.

:confused

:lol

:facepalm

:thumbsdown

On a separate note, IIRC, and I stand to be corrected, the list on this thread is not complete. Again, IIRC, I seem to remember having read many posts from people that are owed money from as far back as 2000, and, for the third time, IIRC, I remember reading that the money Steve owes collectively for the Neuralizer run & others is closer to $30,000 (?)

Number 4 IIRC, I think the above info & details are contained in the original Neuralizer sales thread.

On another aside, there are also these kind of situations (from this thread itself)

People have been on Steve D's nuts forever. He says jump and a bunch of people go running to the first cliff they can find. Unfortunately talent blinds the *normally* smart.

He's been a fraud as far as I'm concerned since 2001. He owes me a $3800 Pulse Rifle. Even Phillipe tried to help and I got nothing but lies, false shipping promises, false promises of free eFX merchandise for the inconvenience. I finally wrote it off as a loss.

Anytime I see the name SD Studios or Steve Dymszo, I want to shoot something. I wish him nothing but misery and failure.

Last edited:
I just had to step in on the rebelscum forum. Can't believe he still has that attitude of "Hey, things went wrong... Not my fault!"

And Hansyt , your reaction is completely out of place! I can't believe you state here: "Can you please leave a guy alon, that still has to pay over $7000 to previous buyers". Don't you realize how that sounds??? It's not that this guy just screwed over a few people. He screwed over DOZENS!!! You can be that my list not even contains half of the people he's in debt with! This fraud should be chased everywhere! Someone should go over to his house!

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol Says one of Steves future victims! :lol

Can I please make a request that people on this thread not ruin Steves rebelscum thread. I've been enjoying it till you guys chimed in. We all make bad deals in our lives and I've made my share and money I'll never see again. Just remember most of us like the guy. I've been on other threads in the past where everyone praises him and then someone that's had bad dealing in the past ruin it. I can't go anywhere around here without having to read negative comments. Here we go again on rebelscum. Seems I can't enjoy discussions anywhere I go. Very much apreciated and thank you in advance.

I just had to step in on the rebelscum forum. Can't believe he still has that attitude of "Hey, things went wrong... Not my fault!"

And @Hansyt , your reaction is completely out of place! I can't believe you state here: "Can you please leave a guy alon, that still has to pay over $7000 to previous buyers". Don't you realize how that sounds??? It's not that this guy just screwed over a few people. He screwed over DOZENS!!! You can be that my list not even contains half of the people he's in debt with! This fraud should be chased everywhere! Someone should go over to his house!

Tom your right Steve has had it easy compared to others who have gotten roasted for much much less . Some people will just chime in on a roasting thread and make a post and run to keep the thread going . Mind you most roasters also never leave any verifiable information of getting screwed over . Each victim has been verified as being screwed over by Steve.

I'm sure if Steve ripped HIM off he would be carirying a pitchfork, too!
And Hansyt, you have a lot of nerve to ask a large group of people to essentially "suck it up" and get over it and stop complaining in a thread because YOU, someone who has not been ripped off by this guy, dosen't want to read the negativity! Shame on you!
Yet another person now on my blacklist :facepalm

OK, guys, I posted this on the rebelscum forum:

Not too complicated to end this: If you take money from people and don't deliver what they paid for, you have two options:

1. Refund those people.
2. Do deliver what they paid for.

These are NO options to solve this:

1. Claiming that those people are lying are have an "hidden agenda" (While I'm sure all people on the list can tell you EXACTLY when and how they have sent you money).
2. Claiming those people's mails were just "accidentally" ignored.
3. Repeating you refunded 99% (and almost give the impression that the remaining 1% just have to accept that they will never be refundend). Well, this 1% remaining is worth over $ 7k! So this run was over $ 700.000...? Yeah.... sure...
4. Whine about your new company.
5. Whine about the fact you have to feed your family (like the people you took money from do not have to feed a family).
6. Claim how many props your old company sells every year (if it does, why don't you have money to pay back those people?)
7. In general: act like you are not at fault here, but the people who paid you are, and they have to be patient and take the right actions if they want a refund from you, because you did nothing wrong...
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

So Stephen, stop with the 7 last things, and start with the first 2! Very, very simple. If you want, I send you a PM with all the details you need of this people: full name, paypal address and when they paid. If you really want this over and out with, you just say: "Yeah, drop me that list, and I'll make sure all people on that list are refunded within X weeks". Deal?

So can all people on the list send me this info (by PM), in case Stephen is actually accepting this deal? (But I doubt it, to be honest. But you never know):

- Full Name.
- Paypal adress where Stephen can send a refund (or if you don't have paypal how he can pay you).
- When and how you paid Stephen in the past, so he can verify this.

I'm sure if Steve ripped HIM off he would be carirying a pitchfork, too!
And Hansyt, you have a lot of nerve to ask a large group of people to essentially "suck it up" and get over it and stop complaining in a thread because YOU, someone who has not been ripped off by this guy, dosen't want to read the negativity! Shame on you!
Yet another person now on my blacklist :facepalm

Word, my friend :thumbsup

"Please don't post how much he owes people because I don't want to read it" WTF?????????????????????????

I would love to enjoy the Steve's Deago Rebelscum thread as well. So as soon as he pays up we can do that.

I am one of many who suggested this be posted at Rebelscum because it needs to be resolved.

Anyone suggesting we should leave a guy alone who owes thousands to many members for years needs to do some reading and increase their IQ. Which by the way, contrary to popular opinion, can be done.

On that note never listen to morons and the genuinely ignorant who say IQs are set, can't change, and can't rise. They can and they do.

Anywho Steve needs to step up. I like his painting videos as well but I feel guilty even watching them because he owes people.

Tom

Word, my friend :thumbsup

"Please don't post how much he owes people because I don't want to read it" WTF?????????????????????????

I would love to enjoy the Steve's Deago Rebelscum thread as well. So as soon as he pays up we can do that.

I am one of many who suggested this be posted at Rebelscum because it needs to be resolved.

Anyone suggesting we should leave a guy alone who owes thousands to many members for years needs to do some reading and increase their IQ. Which by the way, contrary to popular opinion, can be done.

On that note never listen to morons and the genuinely ignorant who say IQs are set, can't change, and can't rise. They can and they do.

Anywho Steve needs to step up. I like his painting videos as well but I feel guilty even watching them because he owes people.

Tom

His attitude really is something else. Steve is acting like the members who have gotten taken are going overboard and its him who should be upset over this and not you guys :facepalm

I can't believe his replies in that thread are getting likes from people. They love him so much and have their heads so far up his butt that they can't even believe a word posted against him and take his replies as fact.

I can't believe his replies in that thread are getting likes from people. They love him so much and have their heads so far up his butt that they can't even believe a word posted against him and take his replies as fact.

Well it says a lot about the mentality of some people when one of them comes HERE to complain about RPFers ruining their enjoyment of a thread on another site. Kudos for asking politely I suppose, but I'm sure there are some other fun and interesting things on the internet for the delicate little snowflakes to follow.

Someone in this thread sounds like a shill for this guy or a sockpuppet by asking folks to forget how much he stole. The only reason Steve shouldn't be banned from a forum is so that everyone he robbed can keep track of him. However anyone who likes his posts in that thread should be banned as they obviously don't mind thievery and probably recasting.

"Haterz gonna hate bro" - what one of his supporters wrote.....really is crazy how some people continue to support this guy after hearing all the troubles people on here have been through.

Last edited:
So can all people on the list send me this info (by PM), in case Stephen is actually accepting this deal? (But I doubt it, to be honest. But you never know):

- Full Name.
- Paypal adress where Stephen can send a refund (or if you don't have paypal how he can pay you).

Done, thanks!

- Full Name.

PM SENT, then another PM sent beccause the first PM was missing info.

You want to know what makes that video truly " precious " ?

Go back and look at the email exchange and this part right here....

" Also...
We recently learned that Artifactory (which took over the production from SD Studios) has been losing money on EVERY HAL unit we ship, but we didn't know that until we hired a CPA to come in and do Pro Formas and balance our books!
With all of the labor, shipping and other misc costs, we lose money on every one. Yaaah! "

Right off the bat, first 20 SECONDS in he says he's the OWNER of SD STUDIOS AND ARTIFACTORY !

WHOOOOPSIE.............:ninja

Too busy to pay back what he owes, but not too busy to make YouTube videos. Repulsive human being.

- Full Name.

Thanks,
PM sent to you with detailed information.
I also have the Paypal transaction code if they would be useful.
Every time this neverending story catches me again I'm really getting angry, especially if I see now his painting guides for the Millennium Falcon, which I must admit are quite
interesting.
I really appreciate your perseverance TomVDJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back