ADarkly

Meant to post some of these here quite a while ago, and I've gotten the occasional hit from an RPF thread in my Flickr stats...got a little intimidated that they might not be useful. But you can never have too much reference, right?

This is NOT my personal collection, so maybe the mods will want to move this; wasn't sure how to label it, since it's a LOT of different things. But I started taking pics of screen-used props/costumes at SDCC the first year I went, on behalf of friends. I can't claim to have pics of every prop on display there, but I do my best. (Glass cases are my nemesis.) I upload high res so you can zoom to your heart's content, and always hope I get that *one angle* someone needed.

My Flickr set has lots of Batman now (Joker, Batman, Scarecrow), close-ups of The Rocketeer pack, the Inception dream machine, lots of pics from the Iron Man auction at C2E2 in 2010... Whenever I get a chance, I add photos. I should be getting pics at NYCC as well, and have some movie cars to add too.

Currently 301 photos, from:
Batman Begins, The Black Hole, Captain America, The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, Clash of the Titans (2010), Condorman, The Dark Knight, The Fifth Element, The Golden Compass, Hellboy, Inception, Indiana Jones / Raiders of the Lost Ark, Iron Man, Pan's Labyrinth, Real Steel, The Rocketeer, Sky High, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Sucker Punch, Tron, Tron: Legacy, Underworld, Power Rangers, Mystery Science Theater 3000, Heroes, Fraggle Rock

2180992971_b7901ae75d_m.jpg
3938749364_bac920a99e_m.jpg
5988057648_2f0fccdebf_m.jpg

4646088822_c0706a4727_m.jpg
6057291799_3e4b9a19a8_m.jpg
3938588100_3573679047_m.jpg

FULL SET

Didn't include any replica pics in the set, if that sort of thing interests you, you can always use "prop" in the search. I have lots of photos of Sideshow Collectible toys etc that might be useful as reference too.

First thread I've ever started here, hope I did it right and it's something helpful/interesting.

What a great idea. Thanks for putting this thread together and sharing pics. Hope to see more of the nolan batman displays!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back