ALIENS “functional hero” aluminum M40 Grenades

Just received mine yesterday. It was very well packed and the grenade was FLAWLESSLY machined. Can't even think of everything I want to say to compliment Dean because it would take up too much space and swell his head so large he couldn't get past a doorway!
I cannot afford to purchase the quantity I would want but am SO glad I have this one as a representation of Dean's work.
If anyone is 'On the ledge' about purchasing one for your collection...DON'T!!!! You won't be sorry. Again, great work, Dean. Thanks for offering these to us. --Ed

I believe I received no message from you either. I was interested in 2.
Hey sorry I’m not sure what happened. I sent you a PM last week with all the info. Let me try sending it again. Let me know if you do not get it.

Edit: sent PM this morning at 8am. If you don’t see it please send me a PM and I will reply to that one.

Last edited:
Just received mine yesterday. It was very well packed and the grenade was FLAWLESSLY machined. Can't even think of everything I want to say to compliment Dean because it would take up too much space and swell his head so large he couldn't get past a doorway!
I cannot afford to purchase the quantity I would want but am SO glad I have this one as a representation of Dean's work.
If anyone is 'On the ledge' about purchasing one for your collection...DON'T!!!! You won't be sorry. Again, great work, Dean. Thanks for offering these to us. --Ed
Thank you so much! I’m really glad you like them!

Hi There,

Are there any left? I’ll take 4 if so.
Yes, I have exactly 4 left!

Also, for anyone else wanting some. My material was delivered today so I plan to keep making them. Just let me know and I’ll add you to the list.

Thanks! Dean O grenade is so nice
9F9852E4-74B1-406B-9D64-762D1CD54EA9.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back